Replies

• michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Congrats!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow! The difference in just a month is unbelievable! I've been thinking about slowing down on cardio and adding more weight training and now I'm totally motivated seeing the difference in your body. Thanks for the motivation!

Holy crow THIS! I wanna look like YOU! Oh my gracious beautiful work!
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    amazing! you look fantastic!

great job..amazing what weights can do for the body.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Strength training definitely makes great results! Congrats on your success!
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you look great and so proud in your after pics. This gives me motavation see great results like yours. :)
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is awesome and you are beautiful!!!! You are an inspiration for me to pick up those weights more!!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    AMAZING results! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • jmwaskie
    jmwaskie Posts: 12
    Options
    Great results! Did you work out at a gym or at home? I would love to hear your routine!

Congratulations!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Keep up the great work.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I CAN TOTALLY See the difference...No worries take it one day at a time...You will get stronger and the love for weight lifting will increase....Love your results....Thanks for sharing..
  • tanu_ats
    tanu_ats Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing . And congrats on your weight loss. Can you please give me a breakdown of what you do. I have heard a lot about weight training, but I have no idea of what to do and when to do it. Also should I change my diet.
  • Ms_TK
    Ms_TK Posts: 19
    Options
    Awesome! lifting it is!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look so great I just started weight training and hoping that it pays off big time.
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!! This inspires me because I started back to lifting a few wks ago and I was getting discouraged because I haven't been losing. But I do know that it's my body adjusting to the weight training. You make me want to keep pushing!! ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!