I just finished the 30 day shred!! and my hat is off.

Options
Serenajeans
Serenajeans Posts: 49 Member
I just finished Jillian Micheals 30 day shred, and my hat is off to all those who have done this before and stuck to it! :)
True it is hard, but being committed to just doing the workout for 30 days is the hardest part! I am still the same weigh (134) (5.5 tall) but I lost 3 inches around my waist and hips and I gained a lot of muscle!

So if you are in the middle or just starting the 30 day shred, then just keep going, you will be glad you did!

Replies

• Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Let's see before and after pics!
    Congrats on sticking to it!!!! Now on the the next challenge!
  • jsd_135
    jsd_135 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you had such great success. I got sick right after completing Level 2 Day 1, was laid up for 2 weeks, and haven't gotten back into it. Your post, especially the part about gaining muscle, makes me want to give it another go.
  • Serenajeans
    Serenajeans Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sadly I did not take any before and after pics, wish I had. For the next challenge I am 3 days in to Jillian Micheals ripped in 30.
    I am loving it!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    OP you can take an after pic now before you get too deep into Ripped In 30. I had to find a "before" pic from 2 summers ago!

Use your "after" pic of 30 DS as your beginning pic for Ripped In 30...
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Great job, and same as you I only lost inches but i love how clothes are fitting loser. Now I'm going to start Ripped in 30!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!