sweet tooth emergency food?

Options
13»

Replies

• aikasm
    aikasm Posts: 63
    Options
    chocolate dipped coconut luna bar or half an orowheat roll, toasted and topped with a bit of chocolate soy nut butter and a sliced strawberry if it's available
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    flavored coffee, sugar free jello or pudding, or some sugar free candy...but mostly coffee because I feel less guilty, lol
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I usually find that an assortment of fruit can satisfy my sweet tooth. Melon, honey dew, pinapple and grapes. I purchase the fruit precut. I realize this is more costly but I have very strong cravings for sweets and find the ease of access to fruits helps me fight off the urges.

By keeping track of the foods I eat, I'm also able to compare the calorie cost of diffent choices. I'm thus encouraged to avoid having too many sweets in the house.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, I usual have multiple bars in my fridge (yum, cold chocolate) but not dark chocolate cause that tastes gross.
    Iogo Yogurt with frozen raspberries (gotta be frozen)
    Homemade white chocolate chip cookies
  • losing5555
    Options
    60cal dark chocolate piece, of course. :P
  • Mamajeans1973
    Options
    if u love some wings i have a great calorie busting swap, instead if wings u can use boneless skinless chicken breast cut into chunks. soak the pieces in skim milk than pour off the excess milk and just smother the meat in all the spices u like. now at this point you could deep fry it, (there isnt that much oil left on the chicken because its skinless) or you can bake in oven on parchment paper. once the chicken is cooked, dip it in your fave hot wing sauce. now i like to to pop it back in the oven to cook the sauce in, but my hubby likes them wet so its up to your taste. than eat it with light blue cheese or ranch dressing ( i like to make my own but u can just by some. (dont forget the celery and carrot sticks to cool it down.:smile:

and yup i know you didnt ask for the tip so i guess i got caught up! lol!!!
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I like Skinny Cow Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches 150 calories or Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownie 90 calories. They definitely help me get past that sweet craving.
  • moliva4
    moliva4 Posts: 29
    Options
    Source Dessert Yogurt (35 calories)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Emerald Cocoa Roasted Almonds
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love that cereal!
    I don't have a sweet tooth but have you tried Fiber One Chocolate Cereal? 80 cals
    [/quote]
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Coffee with French vanilla creamer
    Yogurt with fruit or graham cracker
    A serving of nilla wafers (8 cookies)
    Fruit - esp an apple sliced, covered with a bit of cinnamon and warmed for a min! or frozen grapes
  • javonjay76
    javonjay76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate baked almonds 24 almonds 160 calories and tastes just like you've eaten a candy bar

I need to remember this I LOVE almonds and chocolate!
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Yasso Frozen Yogurt bars. 70 cal with 6g of protien to boot! Strawberry/blueberry/ rasberry. Can't beat it for great taste and calorie to protien bang for your buck.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I found kashi cereal which tastes great as a snack, the blueberry clusters one is good.
  • victoriatill
    Options
    Any time i'm having a sweet tooth craving or anykind of boredness craving I go for coffee with fat free creamer coffeemate creamer. If its later in the day I go for decaf. But not everyone is a coffee person!