Excuse me... there's a rock in my food.

Options

Replies

• 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    there was going to be a photo of rock biter here, but i fail at the internet.

Teresa Widener
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07/12/teresa-widener-rock-eating-woman-credits-love-with-helping-her-kick-the-habit-pictures_n_1667632.html

Why can't I copy/paste a picture?
  • pecantan09
    pecantan09 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I found a moth in bagged salad. I called the number on the bag and was informed since I did not eat it's not a problem.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Fingernail.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Warning not for the faint hearted. This is nasty.

Feds: Man Gave Tainted Yogurt To Several Women

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/feds-seek-stiff-semen-sentence-871245
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My Econ teacher use to tell us horror stories about working in a meat packing plant. He told us that the vats that they used to process the "meat" for the hotdogs was left open all night, every night, while the plant was closed. During the night, the rats would climb into it to eat, and crap all over it. In the morning, they would just scrape the top layer off, and continue with the processing. He said there is an allowable percentage of foreign matter for foods. Needless to say, it was a VERY long time before I ate a hotdog after that.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    Years ago there was a long legged spider frozen into a packette of icing that came with Toaster Strudels. I too called the company and they sent me a bunch of coupons for free products.

:sick: :sick: :sick: I would NEVER use those coupons, 1 spider is 1 too many. I guess it doesn't help that I'm arachnophobic!
  • btwinkles
    btwinkles Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    :noway: I'm never buying anything again. lol

i'm with you and one better- i don't want to eat ever again....there - problem solved!! no more "food" to log in...lol
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this because I was ravenously hungry today! Not so much now!
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 3 stories of grossness!!!!

Bacon egg & cheese sandwich at McDonalds - stopped on the way to High School one day and bit into it and there was BLOOD in the scrambled egg!!! Lets just say my mom took it back and threatened them pretty good, didnt get anything free. I couldnt say I would have wanted anything else!!! I didnt eat for like a week, because it made me so nauseous to think about!

While in the Dominican Republic on a missions trip, our group all stopped at a Baskin Robbins (it was like 100+ degrees outside). I ordered a strawberry smoothie, and while drinking I noticed felt something crunchy, I couldnt chew, so I knew it wasnt ice..I spit it out and it was plastic. I then took it to the counter and they pulled out a plastic spatula out of the blender that was broken...ummmm, yeah! Who does that?!?!

Also, found a tooth in some mashed potatoes at K&W. Yuck!!!!
  • crystal_marie_23
    crystal_marie_23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. God. I was thinking about getting a snack. I think I will continue to read this post when I get the urge to eat something!!! YIKES!!

I did find what looked to be pubes on my cheeseburger from Wendy's one time. That was 11 years ago, and I have yet to eat another burger from Wendys.
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine once found a dead mouse in one of his beers when he opened it fresh from the case. It must have found its way in there and drowned in the factory before the bottles were closed.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    My dad and I once found dead guys in our soup. Mine wasnt dead yet though ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwzidaNrvWiSdfUPeKp3bW_vpAHCz9Bn8WdYBBd3nZNLf71Nez
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I LOVED Crystal Pepsi!! My hubby still jokes about how I must have been the only one who liked it :-)
    When I was a kid my mom found maggots in a box of jiff pie crust mix. ugh!

Does anyone else remember when we were kids and there was something called Crystal Pepsi (clear pepsi that tasted delish)? Well there was a scare about people finding syringes in them. Didn't happen to us, but man was that good stuff - not sure why it went away...maybe we were the only kids drinking it...

And apparently a certain amount of bug/rat/other debris is permitted in food :sick:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine once found a dead mouse in one of his beers when he opened it fresh from the case. It must have found its way in there and drowned in the factory before the bottles were closed.

Was it .. Elsinore beer?

Hey we found a dead mouse in our beer eh. That means you owe us a free case.

Yeah. OK, well, uh, we found, uh, this mouse in a bottle of YOUR BEER, eh. Like, we was at a party and, uh, a friend of ours - a COP - had some, and HE PUKED. And he said, uh, come here and get free beer or, uh, he'll press charges.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Warning not for the faint hearted. This is nasty.

Feds: Man Gave Tainted Yogurt To Several Women

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/feds-seek-stiff-semen-sentence-871245

zomg...def not a story for the faint of heart....
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    A couple of years ago I found fishing line in a frozen egg roll. We contacted the company about it via email, but they never responded.
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Back in high school, I opened a Fruit & Nut chocolate bar and found, what I thought was mold, in the corner of the wrapper. After a worm crawled out of a raisin, I took a closer look and it turned out to be a nest with 2 other worms inside. Nasty.
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    bumping...perfect text to read when tempted by a trigger food
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Was it .. Elsinore beer?

Hey we found a dead mouse in our beer eh. That means you owe us a free case.

Yeah. OK, well, uh, we found, uh, this mouse in a bottle of YOUR BEER, eh. Like, we was at a party and, uh, a friend of ours - a COP - had some, and HE PUKED. And he said, uh, come here and get free beer or, uh, he'll press charges.

HAHA, what a hoser, eh?
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    there was going to be a photo of rock biter here, but i fail at the internet.

Teresa Widener
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07/12/teresa-widener-rock-eating-woman-credits-love-with-helping-her-kick-the-habit-pictures_n_1667632.html

Why can't I copy/paste a picture?

Is this what you were looking for?

o-ROCK-EATER-570.jpg?3