What do you think?? hehehe

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok, this is a short that is on between morning kids programs on Disney channel....anyone else think THIS short is more for the dads (eye candy) than the kids? I mean, sheesh!!!

Get's my sons attention too!!!! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX4WfD13nCw&feature=related

Replies

• TamTastic
    Ok, this is a short that is on between morning kids programs on Disney channel....anyone else think THIS short is more for the dads (eye candy) than the kids? I mean, sheesh!!!

Get's my sons attention too!!!! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX4WfD13nCw&feature=related
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    .....I better watch it again, just to make sure....
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    LMAO I know! I personally find the tune a little catchy...hehe, but I hear ya! She is way too hot for little kids! lol
  • TamTastic
    She used to have her suspenders even more strategically placed...but toned it down a bit!!

See??
    B0015FJYRY.09.LZZZZZZZ
  • TamTastic
    LMAO I know! I personally find the tune a little catchy...hehe, but I hear ya! She is way too hot for little kids! lol
    JT dances to the music!! hehe It's cute but wow!! SEXAAYYY!
  • sgtinvincible
    JT dances to the music!! hehe It's cute but wow!! SEXAAYYY!

*air five to JT*
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Really??? My 11 month and I love this song.... I personally don't think she is attractive and neither does my husband. (and he's honest).
  • mwildmann
    mwildmann Posts: 6
    I don't have small children so I had not seen this. I personally think the engineer should get equal screen time. LOL
  • TamTastic
    Really??? My 11 month and I love this song.... I personally don't think she is attractive and neither does my husband. (and he's honest).

I don't either, but I have heard other dads talking about it!! :laugh:
  • cwilson715
    heheeh Kinda funny I am sitting in my living room, on my laptop and my 11 month runs over and starts dancing.:laugh: I am totally biest my daughter is the cutest.!!!!!!
  • sgtinvincible

I have to admit....I would kiss her on the mouth. *shrug*
  • TamTastic

Yes, because you only kiss "pretty girls" :wink:
  • cwilson715

You Dog You!:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible

Yes, because you only kiss "pretty girls" :wink:

True.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    she is a little "bouncy" for a kids short, but neither of my twins were interested in her. They are more interested in figuring out how to open the door and dismantle the DVD player. Never a dull moment here. thanks for the sunday morning chuckle though!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Oh... the Choo-Choo Soul girl... hubbz stops to watch her whenever she pops on the tv... he doesn't think I notice.. hmmph:noway:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Ugh...now I've got that song stuck in my head! lalala.gif

She's cute, but I wouldn't wear those earrings around small children. :tongue:
  • sgtinvincible

Spoken like a true mother. (gotta love experience, lol)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Spoken like a true mother. (gotta love experience, lol)

:laugh: Amen, brother!
  • TamTastic

Trust me, I don't wear anything my son will be tempted to yank on! My years as a nanny and sore, bloody earlobes taught me that!!
This discussion has been closed.