3 and 1/2 month progress with pics

Options
124»

Replies

• tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm actually jealous that you are losing your mid section so quickly! I can't seem to make mine go away lol
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Amen to that!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • You have been an inspiration to me today. Keep up the good work!
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome, and definitely encouraging! Thanks for sharing!

(I'll have to lose a lot of inhibition before I'm brave enough to post pictures of my body in nothing but shorts and bra!)
    LOL yeah it was tough, but I showed my friends in a blog first, then on my facebook, and the responses were all so positive, I wanted to share it here! Inhibitions out the window. But now I have that much more accountability to finish this goal and have my after pics up here one day too!
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Options
    Congrats! I'm actually jealous that you are losing your mid section so quickly! I can't seem to make mine go away lol
    I cut wayyyyy back on sugar and on breads, that I think is what helped a lot. I used to eat bread and sugar all day. I added in lots of whole foods and I try to eat 1 bready thing a day. I have found now if I do eat it I feel icky, this was the biggest change for my mid section. That and exercising. =)
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the achievement - such dedication to make such a huge difference in a short period of time!

I kind of wish I'd taken pictures at the start but I don't even have many from my wedding day never mind in shorts lol
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I cut wayyyyy back on sugar and on breads, that I think is what helped a lot. I used to eat bread and sugar all day. I added in lots of whole foods and I try to eat 1 bready thing a day. I have found now if I do eat it I feel icky, this was the biggest change for my mid section. That and exercising. =)

Oh that's tough!! I definitely need to lose the bread and sugar lol it's definitely my biggest challenge.
  • sarah5893
    sarah5893 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    that's insane! well done you've done fab
  • patdoyle46
    Options
    Congratulations, you have worked hard and deserve to look great. Keep Smiling.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    great loss!! good job girl!! fantastic dedication...you look fab!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You've done really well, you look great.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    That is REALLY good progress in a short time!
  • sparkleberries
    sparkleberries Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    well done, what a difference in 3mths..(bit shocked over how some can pull a comment apart & make your whole post about something else)..keep up the good work :)
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You have no idea how much your responses have inspired me. It is hard to see the changes in ourselves, your comments are helpful for me to take a step back an see it from a new perspective! You ALL are awesome! Keep up your hard work! <3!!!!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options

@Ascolti_la_mu - Bless your heart, I will pray for you because as Christians, it is our job to help the mentally disabled which apparently you are. No worries though, I dont judge, I just pray.
    Please do not bash someone like this. This was a very unkind statement. Praying is ok, bashing is not!
    Great post and a nice lady. everyone needs to just calm down. Congrats on your success and best wishes to you for your continued journey
  • nurselynne33
    Options
    Super congratulations to you, you look wonderful you look amazing!!! Ignore what people say about the good Lord above will they call him imaginary on judgement day when he comes for his followers and we live eternal life in heaven. keep the faith and keep striving for the best. NEVER FORGET THAT GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!