30 Day Shred- July 2 to August 2

Options
2»

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Alright so it's official I'm starting today with you guys I did it on Saturday but skipped yesterday so okay now I am ready!!

My weight went up wasn't happy about that so today I'm 163.8
    Waist at narrowest 32
    At navel 34
    hips 41

If your tracking some other measurments just let me know!!

Never had any other Jillian workouts maybe if I finally complete this 30 day shred I will reward myself with some other videos of hers!
  • natspoiledbrat
    Options
    Ok so its official...........it does get easier day to day, just finished day 3 level 1. But are you supposed to do each level for 10 days or once you feel like you can move on? I don't think I am quite ready for level 2 yet, but don't think it will take me another 7 workouts to get there............how are you supposed to do it? Any suggestions?
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    This is the first JM I try but def want to keep trying others, I hate the commercials at the beginning so I leave the DVD on and get other stuff done since I can't skip it.

I did Level 1 the first day and Level 2 the other 2 days, so I wouldn't get bored my plan is to mix up the work outs. I htink it was supposed to be level 1 for 10 days and the same for the other 2 levels. But I am doing one level one day and another the next day. Sow she pushes you, and I actually feel guilty If I even try to give up.

So lets see what happens. :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    30 day shred L1D1 complete it felt good!! I also did some other workouts at the gym!

Hope everyone have a good nightt!!
  • natspoiledbrat
    Options
    I had to take a rest day today from Shred..........my knees are killing me after a 2 mile walk, 1.5 mile run, and just the daily stuff I did today. I'm going to try to wake up a 1/2 hour early and get it done in the AM before work starting tomorrow.
  • Winter0916
    Options
    How is everybody doing? I only missed one day in the last 8 days...I think I already see results or is my excitement lol not sure.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I have missed it for 4 days now after starting on 2nd. I feel so guilty :( gonna start tomorrow again
  • Winter0916
    Options
    I don't know if you gusy are doing it but I am! I finished level 1 and I LOVE level 2, find it much easier. I feel great and I am so glad I decided to get this DVD, you do get results, she is crazy, pushes you to an extreme but it's so worth it.