Krispy creme cheeseburger!

Options
I am watching a local news show and they are showing the most recent addition to the Wisconsin state fair. A cheeseburger with a krispy creme donut as a bun, and wait there is one with chocolate covered bacon on it. All I have to say is holy moly, just wanted to share since it shocked the pants off me.

Replies

• eeelastic9
    eeelastic9 Posts: 24
    Options
    That sounds gross! Not to mention really bad for you. :P
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    The sound of that makes me squeasy. Yuck.

I like cheeseburgers, but I don't even eat buns with them any more. I cut my cheeseburgers up like steaks and have some mustard on top and a green salad with it.

Very filling and tastes very, very good!!!
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    *Vomits in mouth :sick:
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine eating a Krispy Creme donut with a cheeseburger, but I'm biased because their donuts aren't as tasty as the ones I used to help make when my mom worked at a donut shop, hehe. I was about to comment on how wrong it sounds but then again, don't forget about the McGriddle...
  • Deanao
    Deanao Posts: 4
    Options
    GROSS! I can't even imagine what that would tastes like. And, bad for you.... Oh my!!!!
  • AndriaLL
    AndriaLL Posts: 162
    Options
    That sounds absolutely disgusting! Usually bad/fatty foods at least taste good! Why go inventing bad stuff that doesn't even sound good??? :sick: I'll be thinking of that the next time I crave a donut :sick:
  • Ayre
    Ayre Posts: 15
    Options
    Um.....yuck?
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    doughnuts and cheeseburgers are delicious.....

...but not together! Ew.
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    :noway: I think Paula Deen started all that with the Krispy Kreme doughnut breakfast sandwich she made on her show :sick: Krispy Kreme doughnuts as a "bun" with a sausage patty and cheese in the middle. I feel a little queezy even thinking what that would taste like. Contrary to popular belief all us Southerners don't eat this stuff.
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I know it probably makes me some sort of gluttonous Visigoth, but I think it sounds delicious. I'd never eat it, but there's no better combination than the savory taste of meat and super sweet like chocolate or doughnuts.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Good ole Paula Deen has a couple of donut things I've seen her make... one was a breakfast sandwich with 2 glazed donuts as the bread (vs. where most people would use a bagel)... another was bread pudding with krispy kremes... can you imagine how sweet that must be?? :laugh:

PA1207_The-ladys-brunch-hurger_med.jpg
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    The sound of that makes me squeasy. Yuck.

I like cheeseburgers, but I don't even eat buns with them any more. I cut my cheeseburgers up like steaks and have some mustard on top and a green salad with it.

Very filling and tastes very, very good!!!

I love mine like that too... or a little salsa or even mozz cheese and marinara sauce
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    UGH, NASTY!

Someone told me about bacon and peanut butter one time. Sounded weird but I'll try anything once ... it was really pretty good! Not that it was good for me ... hmm, might be the reason I'm on MFP in the first place ... :wink:
  • merbee
    merbee Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just gotta say - there was a day not all that long ago for me that I would have been all "I gotta get me one of them" Just to say I did it. Oh yeah - not anymore - but isn't anyone even curious? Even just to buy one and try it and then throw it out if you didn't like it. Oh yeah - there was definitly days in my past that I woudl have. For sure - and thankfully not anymore !!!!
  • kspeach
    kspeach Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    And here I was worried that a post about Krispy Kreme would make me want one......LOL not with a cheeseburger patty!! LOL
  • AmyShaver01
    Options
    Only in Wisconsin!!!! :smile:
  • lindsayrose
    Options
    The two ladies on the show that tried them loved the sandwich. They were going on and on about how great they were.
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    that doesnt even sound good to me lol...its sickening how they do news on obesity, yet they just promote so many things today which lead to obesity...my thing is, if you want the world to be healthier than make these places who are so unhealthy make healthier choices on their ends....no we dont have to eat it, but they make it hard....

but with the chocolate covered bacon and krispy kreme bun, that wont ever get a dime out of me because it sounds gross.....
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    all calories aside, that sounds like it would taste DISGUSTING! ew.
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I love cheeseburgers, and I'm pretty fond of donuts too ... but I wouldn't want to combine the two.

I don't mind blowing a bunch of calories on quality food once and awhile, but this doesn't do it for me at all.