What is your Happy weight?

Options
124»

Replies

• laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This is such a hard question for me to answer. I've always been chubby and have never actually been at a happy weight.

Ditto girl! I feel the same way. My happy weight will be 145lbs and I'm 5'4 so to some that may still be heavy but it will make me over the moon!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I am at 139.5 right now...my happy weight I believe is 128:) I am going to push hard for it!:ohwell:
  • hhenjum
    hhenjum Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5*5 and I would be happy at 150 - I'd be happiest lower than that..but I need to be realistic..not too far of a goal for me to reach !
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and my happy weight is around 140. Not much lower or I look TOO skinny.:smile:
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    i am 5'4 and my happy weight would be 120
  • monkeybusiness
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and my happy weight is 115!
  • mctny
    mctny Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4" and my happy weight is 120. I've got another 5 lbs to go and this is the slowest loss period for me but I'm close and going to get there!
  • gelbell
    gelbell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hello everyone, I'm 4"11 and my happy weight is 110lbs if i ever get down there again.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I will let you know when I get there! LOL
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I was beginning to think I was crazy. At 5'3" my goal is 145. When I was in the 130's my doctor thought I was anorexic, even though I was well within the normal range.
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    5'1" with petite bone structure - between 107-110... but I'll settle for 115 at this point. Currently, fluctuating around the 140 range and just can't quite seem to get my system going!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Love this question, I'm 5' 5 1/2 inches my happy weight is 138...size 6!!! I was married at 138 16 yrs ago and four kids later I want to weigh that again...if I go lower...YIPEE!!!
  • spike1380
    spike1380 Posts: 82
    Options
    Well, I weighed 135 in 5th grade and it only went up since then. I don't know how much I weighed before that but I also hit my current height in 5th grade.

I know that I haven't had a happy weight ever so I'm guessing it's somewhere in the 120 - 125 range.
  • reetzem
    reetzem Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5' 0," currently 153.5 pounds. I'd be happy somewhere around 130, I don't think I've been that small since middle school! I'm curvy and strong and I don't want a "hard" body.

In the documentary Obesity: Killer at Large, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach said something along the lines of "If you look at all the women painted by the masters, they were curvy. Back then, meat was neat. People made love with their hands. Now we make love with our eyes."

Meat is neat! :laugh:
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I have a "happy" weight. I'm "happy" with ice cream. xD

Uhm, no, really, I guess it'd be...

I'm 5'3" and my happy weight is 120.

13 pounds away.
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    5'10" and my happy weight is/will be 155 :happy:
    I'm 5'10 too and I agree...155 is the perfect weight for me...well..between 150-155...
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Ohh lovely post :heart:

My ideal weight should be according to the BMI "118.1 - 159.6 lbs" but I would be very :bigsmile: happy with 145 - 150lbs @ 5'7"

Currently at 170.4 lbs so still a bit to go :wink:
  • Ripgirl
    Ripgirl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I don't know anymore!
    I thought I knew my happy weight and then I got there and learned that pre-pregnancy weight doesn't necessarily mean pre-pregnancy shape.

So my happy weight is 'no muffin top', whatever that will equates to on the scale.
  • AllisonMO
    AllisonMO Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I will be very happy to maintain 145 at 5 ft 8 but my mental goal is 140, which is what I weighed in college. At 145 my old clothes are too big, and new ones look pretty good,...can't get much happier than that.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I have had soo many responses! Happy weight is different for everyone, even those of the same height. Keep the responses coming - this is great!