Options

Replies

• ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 11 for me! Am 1 kg down till now.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    If I get one more private message from a sales rep from beach body, I will report you as a spammer. I am tired of these messages.
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    Day 19 today.

Has anyone noticed the girl (the one who they had to beep out) in Cardio Power spits on the gym floor, it's gross... Hopefully no one stepped in it and slipped :P
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Would love to start this but DVD Set is a wee bit to pricey. :sad:

It is worth the expense. That is if you use it. I had a friend purchase Turbo Fire and never used it and complained about how much it cost. If you're not going to be serious then don't purchase it.. Otherwise go for it
  • ChgingMe
    Options
    I want to start. But my trouble is getting any consistency (through no fault of my own). Is this something that is only available online, or do they sell it in stores as well?

I have seen it at Walmart

I thought it was only available on line. I've never seen any beach body products at Walmart
  • ChgingMe
    Options
    I am also not seeing movement in the scale but feel so fit . I am also 48 and to see definition in my arms and feel tight in my core area is huge for me. It was really hard to get away from weighing myself daily. I am averaging about 75 minutes of exercise a day and trying to stay in the 1400 calorie range. Insainity is the best...I am addicted.

Me too. I'm 48. I'm in week 2 of month 2. I have not lost a single pound but have lost 1 pant size working on almost 2 pant sizes. My waist is smaller (although I still have a ways to go there), arms are more defined, my legs are amazing and my butt. Lets just say my husband loves it and tells me at least 2x a week how good my rear looks. Oh can't forget the girls. my hair dresser thought I had bought a better bra. I told her same bra, just lifted boobs. I too feel like a machine when I am done each workout. Once I complete this round in early May Im going to start it again until FocusT25 comes out in June. That's Shaun T's new 25 min workout. Feel free to add me.
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have just completed the first week (rest day is today. ) Starting second week tomorrow! :-) I haven't noticed any difference but a friend of mine said I am looking slimmer already. Think she was just being nice. haha
  • ChgingMe
    Options
    Day 19 today.

Has anyone noticed the girl (the one who they had to beep out) in Cardio Power spits on the gym floor, it's gross... Hopefully no one stepped in it and slipped :P

I did see her. Totally gross. especially since she didn't spit right and it dribbled down her lip. I don't miss that. I'm currently in month 2. No spitters here.
  • ChgingMe
    Options
    I have just completed the first week (rest day is today. ) Starting second week tomorrow! :-) I haven't noticed any difference but a friend of mine said I am looking slimmer already. Think she was just being nice. haha

Nope your friend is correct. By the end of week 2 you will be amazed at the results. Keep pushing play
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    Day 19 today.

I did see her. Totally gross. especially since she didn't spit right and it dribbled down her lip. I don't miss that. I'm currently in month 2. No spitters here.
    I missed the dribbling part (I use my laptop so not the biggest screen). I'm so going to look out for it now :laugh:
  • talenarenee
    talenarenee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 19 today.

I missed the dribbling part (I use my laptop so not the biggest screen). I'm so going to look out for it now :laugh:

Ha ha!!! I noticed that too, but felt it add a certain realism. I know I definitely curse a blue streak when I'm working out!
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I did saw it yes, gross of course...!
    Day 19 today.

Ha ha!!! I noticed that too, but felt it add a certain realism. I know I definitely curse a blue streak when I'm working out!
    I did saw it yes, gross of course...!
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    I do Insanity, but from youtube! Not daily, but at least 1-2 times a week!
  • ChgingMe
    Options
    I do Insanity, but from youtube! Not daily, but at least 1-2 times a week!

are you seeing results using it that little?
  • sharonhayward775
    sharonhayward775 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    am on day 11 already (its flown) ive lost 6lb and the hubby says he can notice my body changing so that must be a good thing if he as noticed lol x
  • talenarenee
    talenarenee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 13: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Oh. Dear. God! I couldn't do half the Cardio Abs workout and my core still is crying! So looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow and excited to see what progress I've made on Monday's Fit Test.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    looks rough man but if u think u can. go for it!:laugh:
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday and it was tough! By the end of the fit test, I was on the floor because my knees were trembling from the intensity. If anyone wants to add me for motivation, feel free.
  • champagndrea
    champagndrea Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am! I'm on week 2!

Feel free to add me :)
  • sharonhayward775
    sharonhayward775 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 13: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Oh. Dear. God! I couldn't do half the Cardio Abs workout and my core still is crying! So looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow and excited to see what progress I've made on Monday's Fit Test.

i am just about to do this am dreading it now i have just seen this lol