just a big baby step :)

Options
clewliss
clewliss Posts: 640 Member
I weigh in every Saturday morning and I have reached my first 10 lb loss as of today! Portion control is it for me! 10 little lbs, but it does my heart good :) Hope you all have a great Saturday!!

Replies

• maryv83
    maryv83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome. Way to go on your hard work and dedication. I, also, find that portion control is my friend.
  • shells1234
    shells1234 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Mizpenguin
    Options
    Yay! I'm so happy for you. :) 10 pound can feel so great though, so it's definitely a happy baby step. I lost about 20-25 pounds three years ago (but only by dieting, not with the fitness part that I needed in order to sustain the weight loss). What I remember is how much energy I gained from losing weight. I can't even imagine how good it's going to feel this time to hit the 10 lb loss now that I'm getting stronger by working out at the same time as losing weight.

Great job again!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Work...it...out!! Amazing job!!!!!! I am so proud of you! Keep it up!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    That first big milestone is so meaningful! Congrats!

Portion control has been a key factor for me too. I've always eaten fairly healthfully, but I've always eaten a LOT of it. Learning to be more realistic with amounts has been quite an eye-opener, and it's made the most difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!