photo1.jpg
  • prrizza425
    prrizza425 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Looking Good!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look great! To be honest I don't think you looked "gross" as you put it , in your beofre shot. Very pretty!:happy:
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Looking good mama! Way-2-Go! :flowerforyou:
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but I get upset when slim people describe themselves as gross. It makes me wonder what you'd think of me if you saw me - and I don't think I look too bad! I think you know that you weren't gross at all.

But well done on your loss - although you looked just fine to me!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You look pretty darn good! But I agree, you looked fine before!
    Keep being healthy!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    No offense but I think you looked better 15lbs heavier. You should just maintain now.
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    awesome work! congrats on feeling better about how you look and rocking that bikini :) knowing that you look good is the best feeling ever!!!! :)
  • carolinaf6
    carolinaf6 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did not mean to offend anyone by saying "gross". I know everyone has their own starting weight, and their own goals. I should not have used that word. I guess that is just how I felt that day. Everyone has their own confidence, lack of confidence, and mentality in their own body and for me, that is how I felt.

thank you all for the encouragement and positive feedback
  • Kera885
    Kera885 Posts: 59
    Options
    It;'s true, you did look awesome before, but you look killer now and way more toned. Congrats :)
  • asteppaway
    asteppaway Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look great :) good luck with that marathon in November!
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i think you look fantastic!! Are you going to lose more?? Congrats Girl!
  • Debbiebear04
    Options
    Your before photo is what most people I know, including myself, dream to took like. I think your after photo is too skinny. But if that's what makes you happy then congrats.
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I think you look good now and you looked good then, congrats on the loss and I read above about a marathon! Wow! I am sure you will do excellent!!!
  • carolinaf6
    carolinaf6 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    and to thrown it out there for everyone, I am 5'11, and over 150 lbs, so im not some scrawny petite girl, I am a BIG WOMAN
  • AbsoluteLM
    AbsoluteLM Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful now and you looked wonderful then. It is up to you to decide what weight you like yourself best at, but I agree with the other posters: please do not describe your body (slender or otherwise) as gross on a weight loss website where many weigh more than you do.

That said, congrats on your weight loss.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    and to thrown it out there for everyone, I am 5'11, and over 150 lbs, so im not some scrawny petite girl, I am a BIG WOMAN

:laugh: Well your a tall woman. I'm 5'10" and have never been under 170 in my adult life.

Congratulations on reaching your goals.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I think you look great and healthy. :flowerforyou: You looked wonderful before, and you look wonderful now. :smile:
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Good job! You look great! :smile:

::EDIT:: I also agree that you don't look gross at all in the first picture. I am not sure why that comment offended people. We are all our own worst critics and judge ourselves much more harshly than we do others. Whether I weigh 100 lbs less or 50 lbs more than others on here, I would still look totally gross in a bikini!! :laugh:
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!