186 pounds lost and now a 4 week difference

Options

Replies

• msleanlegs
    msleanlegs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    First of all, major congrats on the 186 lbs gone. I'm so proud for you!

Your 4-week comparison photos show such a noticable difference. Nice what you accomplished in such a short time. Along with the stronglifts did you do anything else differently? Was your protein and fat intake a lot different before?
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look fantastic and younger and happier :))
  • hollyhock225
    Options
    You are an inspiration I was cleared to work out again. have not got to the gym yet but using weights at home and walking at least 30 minutes daily. 5 inches from belly and 18pounds gone in two weeks. Hoping my results will be as great looking as yours
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options

Your 4-week comparison photos show such a noticable difference. Nice what you accomplished in such a short time. Along with the stronglifts did you do anything else differently? Was your protein and fat intake a lot different before?

My quality of protein has changed now. Im eating chicken breast everyday and eating lots of things like avocados, semi dried tomatos, peanut butter, etc so lots of good fats. I was previously having weetbix and honey and milk for breakfast (a wheat cereal here) ive now changed that to cheese string and either a protein shake or a piece of grain toast with peanut butter :)

Oh and I am having chocolate and/or icecream everyday! yay!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your victory!
  • msleanlegs
    msleanlegs Posts: 188 Member
    Options

My quality of protein has changed now. Im eating chicken breast everyday and eating lots of things like avocados, semi dried tomatos, peanut butter, etc so lots of good fats. I was previously having weetbix and honey and milk for breakfast (a wheat cereal here) ive now changed that to cheese string and either a protein shake or a piece of grain toast with peanut butter :)

Oh and I am having chocolate and/or icecream everyday! yay!

Thanks for sharing this. Also nice to know treats are not out of the question. :happy:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Good Job!!! =)
  • leek1982
    leek1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference, you have done a great job and should be so proud of yourself and your achievements so far. Congrats and well done!!
  • Genzoids
    Genzoids Posts: 2
    Options
    You are magical!
  • PiecesOfTheHeart
    PiecesOfTheHeart Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    UH-mazing! Congrats! You are a HUGE inspiration!! Amazing job thank you for sharing!
  • michelleraebaker
    michelleraebaker Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You have motivated me to move my butt, huge results in just a month Awesome!!!!! And comparing you to your first picture you look about 10 years younger and much happier! Good for you!
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person from your first picture. And not to mention, 10 years younger at least. Amazing,
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Your putting on lean muslce! Yea! Have you tried JM30DS...I think you would do wonderful with it! and if doesn't have to be done in 30 days...you can pace yourself! IT works wonders!
  • anacapenados
    anacapenados Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! way to go.
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    AWESOMEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Work!
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the success. :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    you look so much younger like a complete different person yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for you congrats
    ^^^^^

I definitely agree with this....What inspiration this is....and love the shape your body is forming....Keep up the great work...
  • sarab99
    sarab99 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! You look incredible. Congrats on all your success and my best wishes for the future!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!