BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ME.....

Options
2»

Replies

• likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm particularly motivation minded but am generally mean and derogatory. I don't know if that helps

You could just tell people they're worthless pieces of **** and to just kill themselves.

That might motivate them to a healthier lifestyle.

Sarcasm.
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    mord-sith-o.gif
    hated the show...but Im a huge fan of the books

Lol seriously the books were insanely good :happy:
  • meagank28
    meagank28 Posts: 52
    Options
    i dont understand how being mean could help. being truthful can help. but i would think plain mean and hurtful would not help your self esteem.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    i dont understand how being mean could help. being truthful can help. but i would think plain mean and hurtful would not help your self esteem.

I don't think it is a self esteem thing. I think it is more what he's "into" thing *wink wink*
  • ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I need friends that are willing to kick me in the face, smack me around, and yell at me. If that is you then feel free to send me a request.

I am losing my drive and could use some more accountability.

Listen here cupcake - you need to suck it up and motivate your own damn self. Nobody here is going to be able to push you to where you want to go. If you're relying on other people for your drive, you're never going to get anywhere YOU want to go.

Hahaha, cupcake.

I like having others there for accountability though. I mean, who else is going to look at my body? I'm not the only one who has to stare at all this fat. :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I need friends that are willing to kick me in the face, smack me around, and yell at me. If that is you then feel free to send me a request.

I am losing my drive and could use some more accountability.

Listen here cupcake - you need to suck it up and motivate your own damn self. Nobody here is going to be able to push you to where you want to go. If you're relying on other people for your drive, you're never going to get anywhere YOU want to go.

Hahaha, cupcake.

I like having others there for accountability though. I mean, who else is going to look at my body? I'm not the only one who has to stare at all this fat. :)

Huh??