first time shopping since 20 lb loss..

Options
I've lost about 60 lbs since I very first started. I used to be in sizes 12-14. Most of my life I was always kind of big, usually in a 8-10 pair of pants.

Today I bought my first pair of new shorts in over a year since my old ones were way too loose to even wear and I was SHOCKED to find that a size 8 didn't fit like Im normally used to wearing, and a size 6 didn't fit either!

I had to get a size 4! Y'all I have NEVER fit in a size 4 before! I seriously almost cried tears of joy!

So don't ever give up or let someone tell you that you won't fit a certain size - just keep at it and let the
pieces fall where they may :)

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    amazing feeling huh?.. I also cried in the dressing room the first time I bought smaller sizes.
    Awesome achievement!, congrats :)
  • rosichick
    rosichick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Can't wait until I go single digits. I've lost around 23 lbs now and haven't bought new clothes just yet. Even though my clothes are now bigger than before. My jeans still fit my legs and still button up, but really sag. I just wear a belt. Lol I think I am a size 10. Can't wait till I'm an 8!!!
  • taymarie8046
    taymarie8046 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait until I can fit into a smaller size. My clothes are swagging a lot but not enough where I comfortably in a new size.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 60 lbs since I very first started. I used to be in sizes 12-14. Most of my life I was always kind of big, usually in a 8-10 pair of pants.

Today I bought my first pair of new shorts in over a year since my old ones were way too loose to even wear and I was SHOCKED to find that a size 8 didn't fit like Im normally used to wearing, and a size 6 didn't fit either!

I had to get a size 4! Y'all I have NEVER fit in a size 4 before! I seriously almost cried tears of joy!

So don't ever give up or let someone tell you that you won't fit a certain size - just keep at it and let the
    pieces fall where they may :)

That's totally wonderful! Congratulations!
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! I can't wait for that!!!
  • EstyPorter
    EstyPorter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Aww thats so amazing !!! I CANT WAIT to be like that one day ! soon.......

Ive always been size 8-10 pants too, it would be so awsome to be a 4, im even happy with a 6 : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!