Nealry finished 30DS...what next?

Options
Hi,

I'm on level 3, day 7 of the 30DS. Any suggestions fo what to do next? It needs to be no longer than 30mins as I am doing this with a baby and a 3 year old in the room and that's about as long as they can entertain themseleves.

I COULD do 30DS again, with heavier weights and trying to keep up with the advanced moves more? Is that a good idea?

Thanks

Replies

• JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    No one?
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS yesterday and I'm starting Jillian's ripped in 30 today. After that I may try her Slim Down program
  • mandy_1794
    Options
    I will be doing Ripped in 30 :)
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    And lot of people move onto Ripped in 30...but it is a little over the 30 minute mark.
  • AmandaReimer1
    Options
    I just started it :)
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Is it on Youtube, or do I need *gasp*..buy it?
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I really like her Body Revolution because you get to do different things each day. I did it for about 3 weeks until I started physical therapy and they told me I had to stop working out for a while (back issues). I definitely plan on going back to it as soon as I get the all clear to do it!

It starts a bit easier than 30DS, but it will build up quickly enough.
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's on youtube but it was less than $8 on Amazon
  • AmandaReimer1
    Options
    I've heard it's not on YouTube, but I got it for 10 bucks at Walmart-Mart.
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 today after completing 30DS, and its a good step up! The shadow boxing seemed like a total cinch after getting used to doing them with hand weights! And the holding plank was easy too after Level 2 and 3 of 30DS!
  • jjkarnitz
    jjkarnitz Posts: 55
    Options
    If you like weights I love Chalean Extreme from Beachbody. I am on day 55 of 90 and really seeing results. Each weight lifting video is about 35 minutes (although I hear they are more like 45 minutes in the third phase which I start next week). It is more expensive than 30 DS but offers lots of variety. And you lift HEAVY weights slowly so you build muscle. It has changed my body a lot.
  • micheabr
    micheabr Posts: 72
    Options
    I finished it a week ago and now I'm moving on to ripped in 30. Thought I'd give insanity a go but it's a jump too far for me I think.
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i think p90x is a great challenge.