You're all a bunch of fruits!

Options
Ok... The more weight I lose. The more my body goes all wonky and changes shape.... What the heck shape am I? I have a little flap o' fat under my belly button (which I am definitely NOT sharing pics of) but it confuses the heck outta me! If you know what shape I am, please tell me! And I encourage you to post your pics if your unsure of your shape... sometimes we all need some outside perspective :happy:

9anx8g.jpg
2i88vbp.jpg

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I'd say you're a pear shape.
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Ya'll cant figure me out either, huh?
  • sarantonio
    Options

Oh..lol...thanks...I was starting to think I was turning into a tiny boobed apple....or like a ruler..
  • karentcampbell
    karentcampbell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tiny boobed apple! oh man that made me laugh so hard! seriously, pear shaped.
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options

1) U look great!
    2) I'd say you're pear shape like me... Hourglass figure that is lack of better words (really not trying to offend) "bigger" or carry your weight on your bottom half - AKA belly and below.... Hope that helps... :smile:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I agree, definitely a pear!

I bet that once you lose more body fat from the lower half you will look more like an hourglass, though. You already have a nice defined waist from what it appears on the pictures. If only we could spot reduce! But if you keep at it, the lower half will catch up on its own.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Double post, sorry
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    i'd like to think i embrace such an accusation :)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Uhhh...I'm going out on a limb here and saying girl shaped.
  • FluffyMcNutter
    Options

I agree. She looks a lot more like a girl than a pear. In fact, she looks like a girl who is getting pretty close to goal. Good job!
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I resent all of this labelling body shapes. Everyone's body is different, and no one should feel their body has to meet a certain criteria to fit into a 'shape'. The fruit-related shapes are hilarious and not needed. I just don't think anyone fits an exact shape precisely, for example, I carry weight evenly on my top and bottom half, and have a considerable difference between my back/hips/waist, however according to the 'criteria' I'm not defined as an hour-glass shape, but a 'banana'. When I was thin and even now, I look in the mirror, and an hour-glass definitely comes to mind!

NOT criticising, but if you're healthy and happy with your body, why do you need to assign a label to it? I know it's hard when we're constantly bombarded with labels, but there's really no need.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Shoot I don't know but your pretty face makes up for whatever little bit of belly flab under the belly button.
  • FluffyMcNutter
    Options
    I resent all of this labelling body shapes. Everyone's body is different, and no one should feel their body has to meet a certain criteria to fit into a 'shape'. The fruit-related shapes are hilarious and not needed. I just don't think anyone fits an exact shape precisely, for example, I carry weight evenly on my top and bottom half, and have a considerable difference between my back/hips/waist, however according to the 'criteria' I'm not defined as an hour-glass shape, but a 'banana'. When I was thin and even now, I look in the mirror, and an hour-glass definitely comes to mind!

NOT criticising, but if you're healthy and happy with your body, why do you need to assign a label to it? I know it's hard when we're constantly bombarded with labels, but there's really no need.

Ha! I almost went on that same rant! Except I'm apparently somewhere in no-man's land between hourglass and pear. Seems to be that since my bust is only 9.5 inches bigger than my waist that I can't actually be an hourglass, because it HAS to be 10 inches. Forget that my shoulders are bigger than my bust and I actually do look like an hourglass. That is irrelevant. I am a pear. By half an inch. Therefore A-lines should look great on me. But they don't. Oh, and I shouldn't be able to wear horizontal stripes on my top half...except the look great on me. Get rid of all the fruit/object crap. Wear what you want to wear. Love what is great about your body and try to work on either accepting or improving the parts you don't love. Then deal with it. The End. :)
  • sarantonio
    Options

I agree. She looks a lot more like a girl than a pear. In fact, she looks like a girl who is getting pretty close to goal. Good job!
    LOL... Thanks, I have a banana costume... maybe I should start wearing that! :laugh:
  • sarantonio
    Options
    Shoot I don't know but your pretty face makes up for whatever little bit of belly flab under the belly button.

Awww, Shucks :blushing:
  • Logical_Integrity
    Options

:laugh:
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Ha! I almost went on that same rant! Except I'm apparently somewhere in no-man's land between hourglass and pear. Seems to be that since my bust is only 9.5 inches bigger than my waist that I can't actually be an hourglass, because it HAS to be 10 inches. Forget that my shoulders are bigger than my bust and I actually do look like an hourglass. That is irrelevant. I am a pear. By half an inch. Therefore A-lines should look great on me. But they don't. Oh, and I shouldn't be able to wear horizontal stripes on my top half...except the look great on me. Get rid of all the fruit/object crap. Wear what you want to wear. Love what is great about your body and try to work on either accepting or improving the parts you don't love. Then deal with it. The End. :)

Shut it, pear ;)