slacker!

Options
that's what I feel like!! I've been exercising now for about a week and always do it in the morning. Today was busy so didn't get around to it until afternoon and on top of that, had to do the elliptical in place of walking because I've got blisters on the bottom of both feet from walking 4 miles Monday & Tuesday in shoes that don't fit properly and are worn out! Now I feel like a slacker!! I know I can take a day off, but don't feel ready for one yet!

I bought an ab swing at a garage sale this morning and plan on playing with that tonight. I have a whole gym full of equipment practically, but we are in the process of remodeling a house we bought this past late winter, so all my furniture and my entire life is piled in the basement, along with the exercise equipment! I have no room right now to set it up. I did dig out the elliptical and push stuff around for room to set it up, but there's no room for anything else.

I am hoping I can walk tomorrow!! I may just wrap my feet in bandages and go!!

Replies

• SJK72
    SJK72 Posts: 10
    Options
    Sorry but slackers would give up you didn't so that is not you! I hope your feet feel better soon, when that happened to me I popped the blisters bought better socks and pushed on. Good luck on the journey get new shoes and socks and enjoy yourself!
  • worththeweight
    Options
    thanks! I never even considered the socks! and they are way old! I'll be out there tomorrow for sure now!
  • Aurora22
    Aurora22 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    but don't pop the blisters! I had two blisters from wearing lady shoes on the 4th of July and the one that popped still keeps me from wearing shoes. the one that didn't healed itself in a couple of days.