33 yrs old 236 lbs want to loose 60 lbs

Options
Anyone else like me? I'm a 33 year old mom of two boys and have not taken care of my body for the last 6 years - I need to make changes and loose weight or I know I'm not headed down a good path. I'm looking for support and advice. I have done this before with the help of a great friend who had me looking and feeling the best I ever felt. I was running 5+ mile and strength training 5-6 days a week. It became a part of who I was. Then I got married and went on my honeymoon LOL. I've started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred/Shred It with Weights and completed my second work out this morning. It's tough and I want to be able to do more than I can but I know it's going to take time.

Replies

• TheFutureMrsClark
    TheFutureMrsClark Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and at 235.... just starting out on MFP, hoping to lose quite a bit of weight before my first 5k in July. Add me to your friends if you'd like! i'm always looking for encouragement as well.
  • AndreeAnneB
    AndreeAnneB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and 220 lbs, and I want to loose 70 pounds. I'm also planning on running my first 5K in July, for the ColorMeRad run in my city. I joined MFP a while ago but never been able to reach my goal, I kept quitting for bad reasons. I want to make this year THE year! You can add me, it's always good to get support :)
  • Zieskej
    Zieskej Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 33, soon to be 34, and weigh 213. My highest weight was 230. I am a mother of 3. Welcome. Feel free to add me if you would like. I am looking for motivation. I need to lose 75 pounds to be at a healthy BMI for my height. I need to be around for my children too.
  • MikeLoyd
    MikeLoyd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 30. I was 240 at my peak, and I am happy to say I'm under 180 now! Happy to help in any way :) Feel free to friend me. I try to log in everyday. I logged in for a long time and just used the app by myself, but I'm hoping to add som friends, try to motivated myself to loose the last 20 or so pounds...