any SHORT girls with LOTS to loose??

Options
13»

Replies

• jeep1lover
    jeep1lover Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 3, I started at 175 lb. I have lost about 17 lbs. Would like to loose 25 more. Would love to give encouragement to others who struggle with weight. My diary is open so we may learn from each other. Please feel free to a me.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and would like to lose about 65. I need to lose more but 65 i would be curvy and fabulous :glasses:
  • enigmachik
    enigmachik Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm 4'10"

My starting weight was 228 lbs
    Current weight is 152 lbs

I still have about 30 lbs to lose, but I'm proof that progress is definitely possible!!
  • ladymnlite
    ladymnlite Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty at 4'11" but I don't have too much to lose in the grand scheme of things (20lbs). I just seem to be having trouble getting started.
  • Rilmawen
    Rilmawen Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have more than 100 LBS to lose!
  • Jesscurry90
    Jesscurry90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'1... Started at 177, I'm at 163.5, 4.3inches down... with about 36lbs to go. I started at 50lbs to lose, felt impossible.

I only ate clean for the first few weeks. I slowly started going back to "normal." I started out about 90/10 clean, and then went down to 80/20... Right now I'm around 60/40... My goal is around 70/30 clean eating... (no processed foods, packaged foods, etc.. no cans, boxed, frozen or fast food... only lean meats, good fats, complex carbs, etc). Just been trying to eat things in their natural state. I've done that for the past 3 months, and lost 13.5lbs. Now, I've started working out to try to boost my weight loss! I also use chocolate milk for sugar and caffeine lol. I started out on the special k diet and lost 3 inches and almost 10lbs. It works... I still eat the cereal and the snacks... I'm going to probably get more protein shakes.... I don't eat enough or frequently enough.

Eat half your weight in protein.
    Eat every 3-4 hours.
    Eat 5-6 SMALL meals a day.
    Portion is important.
    Drink half your weight in water, every day.
    Eat 33/33/33 with GOOD carbs/LEAN protein/GOOD fat.
    Fat free everything isn't the key.
    Cutting carbs alone isn't key - what you eat is important.
    Starving yourself doesn't work.
    Never be hungry!
    NEVER be full!
    Just because you have 2,000 calories to eat, doesn't mean you eat whatever you want.
    If you work out, eat more.
    Eat protein right after a workout to repair muscle.
    If you don't want to bulk up, only do a warm-up jog before lifting and resistance training, and save the run for after.
    You can't get rid of a pooch from a workout, it's all in what you eat.
    Use the Harris Benedict equation to actually see how many calories you need!
    Read how much to cut your calories.
    Try to eat on a bell curve to keep your metabolism adjusting. (I eat from 1100 calories up to 1700 (mycheatmeal) and back down to 1100.) My 1100 is close to a fast... water, and lots of veggies.

*Eat clean*Train mean*Get lean*

GIRLS - IT'S ALL ABOUT BABY STEPS!!!

Fast food? - Don't give in and say well since it's McDonalds, might as well enjoy it - still make smart decisions.... Sweet tea or soda? Choose sweet tea... Rice? - brown rice. Pasta? Wheat or veggie pasta! Hamburger? Use ground turkey instead.... Eggs, egg whites... milk, satin. I use baby steps. You drink soda? Cut it down... one a day, one a week, one a month.

BABY STEPS <3
  • sghingham
    sghingham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi im sophie ,im 5ft 4
    8 weeks ago tomorrow i was 230
    but now 209

would love the ADDS
    any support would be great specially from people in same situation:)
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weight 204 pounds. My goal weight is 115 pounds, feel free to add me.

:laugh:
  • monivovo
    monivovo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI, I am 5' 3" and started at 296....waaay too heavy. Miserable! But I have been working out now since April 8 and have lost 11 pounds. Using this MFP really helps. My goal is to lose a total of 140 pounds. I am trying to do it in 10 pound increments. Please feel free to add me so we can support one another!

Take care and be nice to yourself...:)

Monica from Chicago
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have about 60 lbs to lose altogether. I've already lost 15 but still have a long way to go! Sent you a request! Anyone can feel free to add me as well!