Im new - hi everyone!!

Options
:bigsmile:

Hi, im new to this site, I have been trying to lose weight due to health reasons, i was hospitalised in May and have to lose weight to ease my symptoms. Although I have already been following a calorie controlled diet for 6 weeks now and have lost 8lbs - but how do i show that on my progress on here? i cannot seem to work it out.

I have been reading through the posts for inspiration, i hope my weight loss gets going soon it has been fairly sluggish although i have lost some. I have to get from 216lbs to 136.7 so i have a long way to go... :(

Hope this site will help me.

Replies

• rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options

Hi, im new to this site, I have been trying to lose weight due to health reasons, i was hospitalised in May and have to lose weight to ease my symptoms. Although I have already been following a calorie controlled diet for 6 weeks now and have lost 8lbs - but how do i show that on my progress on here? i cannot seem to work it out.

I have been reading through the posts for inspiration, i hope my weight loss gets going soon it has been fairly sluggish although i have lost some. I have to get from 216lbs to 136.7 so i have a long way to go... :(

Hope this site will help me.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    hey Welcome! You will do great!! Your goals are about the same as mine. At times it does look far away but just take it one day at a time and you will do fine! :flowerforyou:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hiya, welcome aboard! :flowerforyou: this is a great site. I am new here myself and can't help you with your question on noting your progress but someone will come along with the answer. This group is nice like that.
    Peggy
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I think you might be able to go back in time w/ your food diary...but I have no idea..unless you wrote down your stats before if you can chart the previous weight loss or inch loss. Hope you like it here! Welcome:)
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    You can change the dates...is what I meant by "go back in time" take a look at the Food section and Reports sections
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Ok thanks I will have a look :smile:
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    oops my bar now says 0 loss - i will try and change it:happy:
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    :smile:
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    ok i give up it wont change... :sad:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Go to the My Home screen, click on settings, click on #4 and enter your information. Hope this helps :wink:

Be sure to measure and/or weigh all your food, my eye was alot larger than actual :noway: !! Try to log it BEFORE you eat it, this will help you make wise choices :smile:

Wishing you the best :drinker:
    24167.png
  • tamrajd
    tamrajd Posts: 86
    Options
    hello and welcome. try going into settings there is edit previous entries button that should help. setting is on you my home page. You will find everyone here very nice and helpful.:happy:
  • msstate25
    msstate25 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome!!! You made the first step by joining this site! I really love it!! It is very easy to track your food and exercise and the people are super super nice and very supportive!! Good luck; I look forward to seeing your progress!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    thanks i will try it.
  • Justinstrong
    Options
    Welcome
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome girlie!!!
  • daloper620
    Options
    You will love the weight that you loose and counting everything and working out is the key shocking the calories in one piece of food that you thought was ok to eat a real eye opener good luck.
  • maureen4949
    Options
    Hi Rubysparkle,

I just joined a few days ago also, already the food journal has helped me a lot. I have used journals before but this one is great.. Good luck in your journey!!
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    thanks for all the replies - i am finding this site a great source of motivation, especially fitness wise, when i log on and it tells me how much i will weigh in 5 weeks if i keep up the good work - that works for me!

thanks everyone!

• 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome to the family!