Insanity

Options

Replies

• chuckhwallace
    Options
    Started this morning.... I have a ways to go!
  • sharonhayward775
    sharonhayward775 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 13: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Oh. Dear. God! I couldn't do half the Cardio Abs workout and my core still is crying! So looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow and excited to see what progress I've made on Monday's Fit Test.

i am just about to do this am dreading it now i have just seen this lol

i have just finished and all i can say is wow that was intense
  • talenarenee
    talenarenee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 13: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Oh. Dear. God! I couldn't do half the Cardio Abs workout and my core still is crying! So looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow and excited to see what progress I've made on Monday's Fit Test.

i am just about to do this am dreading it now i have just seen this lol

i have just finished and all i can say is wow that was intense

Good job! I enjoyed my day of rest! Fit test tomorrow!
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    week 2 underway! we got this!
  • planomania
    Options
    My friends and I are doing the second fit test tonight! Nervous and excited....
  • talenarenee
    Options
    My friends and I are doing the second fit test tonight! Nervous and excited....

I did my 2nd fit test last night too! I had improvement in all areas, but not as much as I'd hoped for in some. I was just beat by the end of the test so my push up jacks and low plank obliques weren't spectacular. :-/

Day 16 today! Pylo Cardio Circuit!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    month 2........... ohhh geez!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Beccalizz1
    Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Did my fit test and Wow I am not in as good of shape as I thought I was. I have been working out for 3 months now and thought I was doing good until today. LOL Ready to conquer day 2!! Getting ready for a cruise in July and I do believe I will look great with this program!
  • talenarenee
    Options
    Oh man! The fates conspired against me to get my Insanity workout in yesterday. Day 16 today instead! But I didn't feel too bad for missing b/c a coworker and I have been power-walking every morning this week. 2.7 miles/40 minutes around our apartments. It doesn't sound like much until you factor in the hilly terrain of Jeju, South Korea into it! :-)
  • sar24
    sar24 Posts: 20
    Options
    in the middle of week 4, its getting a little easier. Can't wait for recovery week
  • missmonika27
    Options
    going to start in a few weeks after i build up a little of cardio by walking and some turbofire so its not a huge shock for the body after being ridiculously sedentary
  • talenarenee
    Options
    going to start in a few weeks after i build up a little of cardio by walking and some turbofire so its not a huge shock for the body after being ridiculously sedentary

That's probably not a bad idea. I think I would've done better the first week had I worked up to it. But then again, there's something to be said for just jumping in and doing the best that you can do.
  • talenarenee
    Options
    Phew! Back on track. Day 16 completed today!
  • talenarenee
    Options
    Where'd everybody go??

Day 17: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. I feel as if I did a **little** bit better on Cardio Abs this time around. :-) Baby steps!
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start this next week...

Hoping I can go all the way through without getting injured or not being able to complete the workouts.

does anyone do anything additional to Insanity even if its light cardio or stretching yoga?? The reason i ask is I have a gym membership and canceling it is not really an option as I want to do heavy lifting after I complete insanity.
  • Trevious1
    Trevious1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting
  • Yolashima
    Yolashima Posts: 11
    Options
    Started on Tuesday :)
  • elfnumber2
    elfnumber2 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    how do you record insanity on here just as circuit training or something else?
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Coming up to the end of my second week. :) My BF is surprised that I have kept it up this far... all the other dvd's i tend to get bored of. lol
  • mikedean441
    Options
    Did it Jan 1-April 1 lost 54 lbs!

Still doing it now, down about 7 lbs this month