365 Days...and still going**with pics

Options

Replies

• b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! You look great!!! I love your reference to the Hobbits!!! You are a great inspiration!!!
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    Amazing job! Very inspiring. I think we have similar weights and goals, though I'm a little bigger. May I ask how tall you are?
  • Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Very inspiring. I think we have similar weights and goals, though I'm a little bigger. May I ask how tall you are?
    I am 5'4 and with a nice pair of shoes 5'5:)
  • Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! You look great!!! I love your reference to the Hobbits!!! You are a great inspiration!!!

I feel that was a good reference to my life before I started this process...loved all of my "snack" times!
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    Nice work, you look amazing!
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Nothing short of amazing. Great work.
  • nancyalexand
    nancyalexand Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. My story is almost like yours only mine was a series of things that made me give up on life.First one was after 2 neck surgeries my doctor said I could no longer work I was diagnosed with degenrative disk disease.Then I had wreck broke back and crushed both feet..That was in 2009.My family started babying me and telling me and others what I couldn't do and I hurt so I sit down.my weight got to 225 then 2 of my best buddies started losing weight so I joined a gym didn't know just what I could do.Then a friend on facebook posted about MFP and she had lost 34 lbs although the gym had help me lose to 204 after joining mfp I am now down to 189 and going.I now feel like there is nothing God and I can't achieve .I am having fun and enjoying life .I want to live.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing transformation!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • Mamabrandyk
    Options
    Great transformation both in mind and your figure! I love your attitude, you got this!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Very well written! Congrats on your success
  • SwampWitch75
    SwampWitch75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • oceanblue6
    oceanblue6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    great job! very inspirational!!!
  • mrscarolbernard
    mrscarolbernard Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are beautiful and amazing. Keep going!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look marvelous!!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Excuse the language - HOLY CRAP, I would never believe that an 80 lb loss would yield such results! Amazing and congrats on your loss, but most importantly your change in perspective. Thanks for sharing with us. What I'll talk away from is post is where you said you only get one life and this is it....
  • mfernando6
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your journey. You look fabulous!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look GREAT!
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look wonderful :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!