I have reached my GOAL!

Options
Today the 25 lb badge is on my home page... I have only a tiny amount to say I have lost 12kgs...

I have beeb doing the 5:2 intermittent fasting diet since Thursday 3rd January 2013.

15 weeks.

I am going to continue the 5:2 way of life until 3rd May when I go visit my Aunt in USA. THEN, on my return I will be maintaining my weight loss and may do 6:1

I have had to box up 12 pairs of jeans/trousers, 3 skirts, a pair of biker jeans, several tops , bras....

My Fitness Pal has been my best friend during this eating regime. Thank you :-)
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ergumm
    ergumm Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Amazing job!!
  • Texasparis
    Texasparis Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Angie well done! I did my first week on 5:2 and weigh day is tomorrow. I am sceptical of any loss going on today's sneak weigh in but I don't want to give up on 5:2 given so many people including you are having such good success.

Would you mind sharing how many calories you had on your non fast days?
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well done, what a fantastic feeling! I've been doing 5:2 for two months and have lost 15lbs - it's a great way of eating! Know what you mean about all the unwearable clothes too!
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome !! Congrats
  • acrowder99
    acrowder99 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • akvaldiv
    akvaldiv Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congratulations for your hard work!!!! Hope to get to my goal too.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!