Stronglift 5x5 results women

Options
I start stronglift 5x5 tomorrow and was wondering what other womens lifting success was like?

Stronglift or NROLFW or any lifting at that

Would help!

Replies

• LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    no one then lol
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    they're out there. search the forums. lots of threads already started on this subject. a lot of women out there have had great results from starting strength, 5x5, 5/3/1, new rules, or crossfit.

good luck.
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    they're out there. search the forums. lots of threads already started on this subject. a lot of women out there have had great results from starting strength, 5x5, 5/3/1, new rules, or crossfit.

good luck.

Ahh good idea - thanks
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I start stronglift 5x5 tomorrow and was wondering what other womens lifting success was like?

Stronglift or NROLFW or any lifting at that

Would help!

Try here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4601-stronglifts-5x5-for-women
  • shesquats
    shesquats Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I did SL for 5 months. I only stopped because hubs was doing it with me and he quit. I'm still lifting just w/a trainer, but the program was awesome for it's shear simplicity. I have not done NR so I have no experience to comment on. They both have groups here that you can search out. Good luck! :)
  • Saunz5
    Saunz5 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've done stronglifts and 5/3/1! I love them both! I'm on week 5 of 5/3/1 program!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!