quick weight loss!

hi ive just joined this site a few days ago and wold love to know if anyone has any ideas to meals low in cals as i want a quick loss as have holiday in 7 weeks am 11 stone 4 at moment and would love to be closer to the 10 than the 11 asap xxxx

Replies

• GuamMom
    GuamMom Posts: 55 Member
    One pkt .of oatmeal breakfast, Lunch, low sodium if possible chicken deli lunch, with lettuce, fat free mayo, mustard, tomato, and fat free cheese, light wheat bread. Dinner baked chicken 4 oz., fresh berries 1/4 cup, and 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese. Work out, do 3 miles any pace my dietician says 100 calories a mile. It has worked for me, good luck to you! Feel free to add me as your friend. Good luck on your goal!!! Be Healthy and true to yourself!!!
  • CarlGleave
    CarlGleave Posts: 46 Member
    quick weight loss !!!!!!!!!!!!!

it can be done but it will come back and then some there is no quick fix it takes time and hard work,

weight loss is not a diet it is a life style change with a simple formula kcals in against kcals out they recon there are 3500 kcals to 1lb of fat, increase your exercise, i find walking really good, MY MRS loves it when we go out walking because we always end up in the mall and spend about 1-3 hours walking around at a slow pace

its not a race to the finish line its a learning curve

Good Luck

p.s this is an idea of what i eat again i dont claim that it is amazing or the best food to eat but its food most people enjoy, i have lost weight quick but i understand my weight loss will slow down

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/106722-3-weeks-in-25lbs-down