Fell off the wagon big time. Now I bought Insanity

Options
Anyone here do it? I know one guy who did and it worked wonders

Replies

• adcbing
    adcbing Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity and watched my calorie intake. In about 2 months I dropped 22 pounds. I too have fallen off the wagon and got back on this week. Back to Insanity and back on mfp. I made a couple of changes this time to make it all more sustainable for life. Insanity is hard work - but you HAVE to make yourself do it all. You will HATE Shaun T. But the results are pretty well worth it. Good Luck!
  • sadams137
    sadams137 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Its a crazy *kitten* workout but I love it!! I had to stop after 10 days for surgery but plan on getting back on it asap. My BIL lost about 30 lbs in 2 months. Shaun T is definitely a motivator. Good luck! I'm sure you'll be yelling at the tv just like I did every time!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    It is intense - I am about to start week three.

I have been back to the gym for about eight months and Insanity has helped me kick it up a notch.

Prepare for pain but you will be broken in by week two.
  • Karri_Lynn
    Options
    I have done a couple rounds! I had amazing results. I dropped two dress sizes! It's challenging but worth every minute. Do not be discouraged if you don't keep up with the people in the video. They are super beasts! haha jsut go at your own pace and at your level. Results will happen. Would happy to be a motivator. Feel free to add me!