I'm having a hard time eating over 5,000 calories

Options

Replies

• GrnEyz80
    GrnEyz80 Posts: 121
    Options
    listen to your body. if you're full then don't eat.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory. Just Swan Dive right into those calories. They even serve bacon... and salads.

I hear they have bacon cheesecake.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Waffles. Many much waffles.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Do you use an HRM? I read several articles that stated a person burns approximately 100 calories per mile ran/walked- so you'd only be averaging 2000 calories for the run/walk.

that can't be right, we all have different body weight and height and so forth...so it would be different for all. my husband and I did a 9 1/2 mile walk yesterday I burned 1,610 and i have a bodymedia, his only said he burned 1,000. so that has to be false. Unless I misunderstand what your stating...which is possible

dunno why its quoting my own stuff xD
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'll eat them for you, no problem.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    According to this show I'm watching, an adult male goat is 4300 calories. Eat that covered in cheese and you're set!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory. Just Swan Dive right into those calories. They even serve bacon... and salads.
    I gained 30 lbs just reading the name "Cheesecake Factory."

I was devastated when I found out my favorite Cheesecake Factory meal was 1400 calories.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I just finished my dinner and if I had to eat another bite I would cry. But, if I had to eat 5000 calories I would eat a whole lot of ice cream.
  • kidakiwi
    kidakiwi Posts: 24 Member
    Options

I hear they have bacon cheesecake.

flowerforyou:

lolcatsdotcomqicuw9j0uqt8a23t_zps4c7a234f.jpg
  • iam_soHARLEM
    iam_soHARLEM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    consult with your doctor but try saffron extract is an appetite surpressor i use it because i just eat bc and now i dnt crave food or over eat. but 5000 is way too much your going to die early you keep on.
  • emcclore
    emcclore Posts: 38
    Options
    If you're not hungry, then don't eat. If your body needs to eat more, it will let you know. When I do a lot of exercise, I sometimes experience a loss of appetite and then the next day I'm hungrier. You may experience the same thing.

wow yes!
  • emcclore
    emcclore Posts: 38
    Options
    ya'll are so silly! I'm over here cracking up!!!!!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Some days when I have a longer cardio set my calorie intake requirement soars to over 5000. Do I really need to eat all of that? I'm over 4,100 calories today and I don't know if I can eat anything else at the moment. I'm just so stuffed and I still have over 1200 calories left to go. I guess I just make up for it later in the week when I have a lower day.

kiltVadar_zps562696b0.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    consult with your doctor but try saffron extract is an appetite surpressor i use it because i just eat bc and now i dnt crave food or over eat. but 5000 is way too much your going to die early you keep on.

You probably didn't read the other replies, otherwise you'd have seen he did a 14 mile run then walked an additional 6 miles. I think his calories are well earned and needed. So no, he's not doing to die lmao
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

How do needing advice on eating more, and recommendations for appetite suppresants meet in the middle?
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

No.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

No.

What scares me is when those in the health/medical profession say things like this
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    slather those delicious waffles in copious amounts of peanut butter and syrup - serve with a side of bacon.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Waffles covered in syrup and butter for breakfast with bacon and sausage on the side...deep dish pizza with extra cheese for lunch...ice cream and apple pie somewhere in there for dessert...

You seem to think you have to eat lettuce and low cal crap to be "healthy." As long as you meet your calorie goal and your macro goal, don't worry about the minutia. I'm sure you can easily get your macros and nutrients from whatever you deem "healthy," and then after that, eat whateva you want. Seriously. As long as you are in a deficit, you will lose weight.