Month now scales on a stand still arrgghh

Options
My first weighin was 110kg. I have been with Mfp since 20 march & have only losted only 1kg. I dont know what to do?? Should I up my cals?? I have losted 39.9cm in measurements total, I can see the difference & have had compliments about my loss but the scales says only 1kg. Is that possible?? I'm not too worried about the scales but it has to come down right with the cms loss?
Im 5'6 tall, pear shape, calorie intake is 1400, I do 30day shred (Im at lvl3 day 3) 5-6days a week & 30day squats.
Any help would be great & if its someting Ive missed thats silly hoiiiii :blushing: please point it out - thanks

Replies

• AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You've probably built up lots of muscle hun - 30ds and all those squats!! You haven't had your new scales that whole time eh, give it time. Are you eating enough???? You eat less than me.

Don't stress, you've lost cms and that's a really good start. You're so much stronger and fitter than you were before, and remember it's about a new healthy lifestyle as well as weightloss.

You are not defined by the number between your tootsies :flowerforyou:
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I think the measurements have show things are changing, I can see what you are eat or the exercise you are doing. Are you doing cardo and weight?

I love quotes that keep me going.

"If you did have a million-dollar racehorse, would you let him stay up half the night drinking coffee and booze, smoking cigarettes and eating junk food?" Next question: "Would you treat a 10-dollar dog or a 5-dollar cat that way? What about a billion-dollar body?"

Everyday you have the choice to get closer to your goals or farther away from them. You have the choice. It's up to you and only you.

NOTE TO SELF: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap

"I workout, because I can. When I get tired, or I am short on time, or I want to quit...I think about how lucky I am to be healthy enough to workout daily. Be grateful for your health and your ability to become STRONGER. Don't ever take it for granted!"

I hope there help
  • joannemgregory74
    Options
    30 day shred is pretty intense do you eat your exercise calories or just the 1400.

If you don't eat them your body won't be getting enough calories.
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You've probably built up lots of muscle hun - 30ds and all those squats!! You haven't had your new scales that whole time eh, give it time. Are you eating enough???? You eat less than me.

Don't stress, you've lost cms and that's a really good start. You're so much stronger and fitter than you were before, and remember it's about a new healthy lifestyle as well as weightloss.

You are not defined by the number between your tootsies :flowerforyou:

Hello my friend :flowerforyou:
    Thanks yeah I havent done shred today or yesterday. Couldnt understand the scales :explode: Am happy with the cm loss but you would think my scales would just move a tiny bit lol
    Good to hear from you :smile:
  • NikinCilla
    Options
    I think the measurements have show things are changing, I can see what you are eat or the exercise you are doing. Are you doing cardo and weight?

I love quotes that keep me going.

"If you did have a million-dollar racehorse, would you let him stay up half the night drinking coffee and booze, smoking cigarettes and eating junk food?" Next question: "Would you treat a 10-dollar dog or a 5-dollar cat that way? What about a billion-dollar body?"

Everyday you have the choice to get closer to your goals or farther away from them. You have the choice. It's up to you and only you.

NOTE TO SELF: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap

"I workout, because I can. When I get tired, or I am short on time, or I want to quit...I think about how lucky I am to be healthy enough to workout daily. Be grateful for your health and your ability to become STRONGER. Don't ever take it for granted!"

I hope there help

• NikinCilla
    Options
    30 day shred is pretty intense do you eat your exercise calories or just the 1400.

If you don't eat them your body won't be getting enough calories.

Yeah I do I eat it back sometimes half sometimes all of them