new,need to gain weight

Options
Hello,I am 22 years old guy I want to gain 10kg something because I am underweight I weight about 59kg(130lbs) and my height is 179cm(5 f10 ),my efforts were unsuccessful ,so if anyone knows some diet or exercises to gain weight ,please share I would be thankful

Replies

• Dbrock25
    Dbrock25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Weights, tuna and peanut butter and high calorie milkshakes. I know this because I new a guy who was training for the police academy.
  • Mikemax125
    Mikemax125 Posts: 108
    Options
    Tuna is high in protein but you need calorie dense foods. Red meat, eggs with yolk,Cheese, Milk, peanut butter, Oatmeal, Waffles, brown rice, pancakes, I can give u an at home weight gaining recipe for a 1300 calorie shake.
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Be sure to add high quality foods -- not junk -- to help you gain. Nuts, nut butters, seeds, whole grain breads, pasta, potatoes, avocado, hummus with wholegrain crackers, legumes, fruits, granolas, trail mixes, pancakes, waffles, add oils to your foods when cooking whenever possible, and add protein shakes and smoothies throughout the day to increase your Caloric intake. I'm a vegetarian, so I'm not suggesting animal proteins, but if you eat meat, then those are other considerations. If you're lifting weights, or doing any cardio, you'll have to be extra careful about how many calories you're burning. Be sure to consider that in your recovery meal after your workouts.