To eat or not to eat?? BAD DAY!

Options
2»

Replies

• Duganhorse
    Duganhorse Posts: 55
    Options
    If you don't indulge once in a while you will torture yourself causing more stress wich holds on to more fat! I say go for it and be good the rest of the week!
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    THERE ARE 2 QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK
    1. DO I WANT THIS BECAUSE IT IS REALLY GOOD OR IS IT BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ON A BAD DAY. WILL ANOTHER FOOD DO THE SAME THING?

2. WILL I BEAT MYSELF UP LATER BECAUSE I ATE IT OR CAN I SAY IT IS FINE AND MOVE ON. I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I EAT SOMETHING THAT I THINK IS GOING TO BE GREAT THAT ONCE I LOOK UP THE CALORIES I REALIZE IT ISNT REALLY WORTH IT AND I CHOOSE SOMETHING ELSE.

GOOD LUCK
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i say go for it...but like others have said eat 1/2 or even 3/4 of it...you really could be picking something worse and if you are anything like me if you are craving it and deny yourself you will eat more of other things to try to make up for the craving and end up just as terrible if not worse than if you would've just eaten what you were craving (that is what would happen to me at least) :) enjoy! :)
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I've caved and had something bad on a "bad" day and it just leaves you feeling guilty, plus the added benefit of feeling horrible if you don't usually eat this way. If Im having a bad day I like to put my favorite tunes on my MP3 and get out for a walk or jog. Nothing makes you feel better than the good endorphins from some exercise, coupled with a nice day and getting out in it . . . a much better way to lift your spirits than grease!
    BE STRONG!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Man, if I ate that crap I'd be in the ladies room all afternoon!
    I think that would send my system into shock!
    DONT DO IT!
    LOL.
    LOL Im with you on this. I cant seem to eat stuff like that anymore. I have to be super careful about where I am if I decide to binge on something even moderately greasy.
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    i say go for it...but like others have said eat 1/2 or even 3/4 of it...you really could be picking something worse and if you are anything like me if you are craving it and deny yourself you will eat more of other things to try to make up for the craving and end up just as terrible if not worse than if you would've just eaten what you were craving (that is what would happen to me at least) :) enjoy! :)

I totally agree and that's what normally happens when I don't give in every so often... I PIG OUT on anything else I can get my hands on... :noway: Lunch is in 17 minutes...
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i say eat it. 440 calories for lunch is not that bad. the fat is a little high but you'll live. :) hope you start having a better day.
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Just eat it but don't go over your calorie budget for the day.
    A calorie is a calorie and that thing doesn't look so bad. It even has a pretty decent amount of protein in it and those seem to be the hardest to come by in food.

Generally people seem to eat way too much carbohydrates, fear fat, and disregard protein. Not good!

Edit:
    On the other hand. Just like someone said, eating because of a bad day isn't a good idea. It might just be the worst eating habit there is! You should eat because you're hungry and do something else to relieve stress.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    that is not as bad as a philly cheese steak from philly!

my thoughts exactly! really philly cheesesteaks are WAY worse than 440 cals!!
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    SOOOOOO.....

I did it. I ate that amazing, flavorful Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich!!! BUT....

I only ate half, and I had sweet potato fries with it. :happy:

Not too bad I think, I'm in the process of entering it all now!

Thanks everyone for your help/advice!