LOOKING FOR MOTIVATIONAL FRIENDS

Options
2»

Replies

• chandy2809
    chandy2809 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi im new to this today - did/do Slimming world and lost 2stone, but been on medication and havnt lost anything for ages - think i need a change and tighter control. Add me as i think having support helps with weight loss :)
  • hachethauz
    hachethauz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep lack of energy comes from changing your diet. What kind of exercise are you doing?
  • 72maureen
    72maureen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm new here too!
  • yph5992
    yph5992 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It really takes a village to be successful.... To ALL MFP.....feel free to add me!.:flowerforyou:
  • LoveSummer_HI
    Options
    Hello!
    Im logging back in from like a three month blank /:
    Im really hoping to get motivational support and people to help me get through the next TWO weeks so I can get a good habit of logging daily :smile:

Feel Free to add me! :flowerforyou: Lol
  • CherJem
    CherJem Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here also! I struggle with lack of motivation. My head says LET"S DO IT and my body says YEAH LATER! Everyone should feel free to add me. I would love to be there to help anyone! We can do this!
  • BakingMadGymAddict
    Options
    Helloo! I am always on the hunt for new Fit Friends so please feel free to add me!! If you need an extra motivation boost, please also check out my facebook page "The Baking Mad Gym Addict" for videos of workouts I do and recipe ideas! Have a wonderful day everybody! I have no problem with motivation because I love working out! xXx
  • monicamaz
    monicamaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I also need motivational friends! I log on every day and share my food dairy & workouts.
    Feel free to add me! :wink:
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me - as long as you're positive & motivating :) I'm always looking for more MFP friends. I'd welcome the shared inspiration!
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I too am struggling with maintaining motivation.
  • nosie
    nosie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to get some support as I badly need all the help I can get,help
  • nosie
    nosie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to get me going,I don't seem to stay on the diet long to see any results,please help
  • skippinggirlmelb
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me also!
  • medavidcook
    medavidcook Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and i will provide as much support as possible.
  • Determine75
    Options
    Good am, im just starting this i also need some good motivation to help me