Inner thighs

Options

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    walking up hill and lots of it :)
    :bigsmile: I have some killer legs just a shame about the rest of me! lol :laugh:
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    riding bike works great for inner thighs up through your abs.

also elliptical if your point your feet out.
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Most of those kind of areas are just fat reduction. Sorry. :( And you can't choose were to spot reduce. Any good weight lifting plan will get you going in the right direction. Add a bit of cardio and a good eating plan and you're good to go. They say 80% of training is actually about the food you eat. Also when you have more muscle it pushes against the skin and makes the appearance of cellulite and saggy skin appear better.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    side lunges and plies
    THIS.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ashb811
    ashb811 Posts: 17
    Options
    Bump
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    BUMP for pics
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    google "inner thigh workouts" then click images and you will see there are tons of exercises you can do!!! I am gonna try quite a few of these!!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Poor inner thighs. Why do people hate them?
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce, you can only reduce fat all over by eating at a deficit. You can do all of the leg raises and kickbacks in the world but if your eating is not under control, it won't matter a bit.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

They don't get the same respect as boobs and butt because of lack of pictures.
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This a problem for me. Ah the good ol' inner thighs they are just a issue for me especially in the summer I have rubbed jeans to where they rip I have gotten bad skin rashes/chaffing from them

so bump for all the suggestions.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    In my experience, a regular routine of running combined with weights is what changes my thighs (and everything else) the most. Good luck!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I do these videos three times a day, once a week. Combine that with cardio and you'll do great.

(I add them up so I'm working my thighs for 20 minutes.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtcUD45m8jI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1UGZQqwHZ4
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce, you can only reduce fat all over by eating at a deficit. You can do all of the leg raises and kickbacks in the world but if your eating is not under control, it won't matter a bit.

WORD!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I've had good results on my thighs from Rosemary Conley DVDs - try standing on one leg and moving the other across, leading from the ankle (I expect there's a technical term), or lie on your side with the upper leg bent and raise the lower leg. Her exercises have also been great for outer thigh. Also Zumba!!!

But as others have said you have to lose the weight as well or those nice muscles won't show.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    This is the very very last place I lose fat. I squat often, did that stupid inner thigh machine for years. Nothing helped the fat. The muscles are fine, you just can't see them. It's just where my fat is. I'm okay with that now.
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I dont hate them, they just need bigger muscles! :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Any one got any suggestions on some good at home exercize to tone them nasty boogers?
    Yeah, squats and deadlifts.

Do them until you can't do anymore, then do some more, and eat less.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat, you have to lose all over, but if you are interested in working the muscles to get nice firm thighs once the fat is gone I must say that sumo squats with my toes pointed outward leave my inner thighs dying for about 3 days.

Me too ^^^^