Future success story

Options
This is not a success story now, but one day it will be!! I have a pair of size 10 Calvin Klein jeans that I bought in 2002. I have not worn them since then. Granted, having children has shifted things around a bit, but getting back into those jeans is one of my goals!! Wish me luck, i have a long way to go!!

Replies

• RoAnn
    RoAnn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you.... when I made my first pair of goal pants it was awesome!!!
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have some similar jeans (size 12, though) that I'm ready to fit back into. I've had kids, too, and I'm anxious for things to start shifting back to somewhat of a normal place. I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel (2 weeks into it). Best of luck, and friend me if you need some extra support!
  • blk1
    blk1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck! You have taken an important first step and the first few days are the worst. Think of how happy you will be when even those size 10 CK's are too big!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    yay for jeans!! I bought a new pair of jeans to wear in my engagement pictures, but they're too small (on purpose) it's my goal to fit into them.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    On things like these I don't wish somoene good luck anymore....as good luck to me implies a lack of control and i believe we all have control over our weight and fitness instead....

I'm very excited for you. I know you can do it. Can't wait to see your progress and here your story!!!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck!!
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You might have ANOTHER success story in the future, but you are already succeeding at working towards your goal.
    You are here and that is a GREAT first step.

This site, with the tools, functionality, and fabulous community is awesome.
    I would love to share your journey with you. Feel free to friend request me if you like.

Nice to meet you!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    On things like these I don't wish somoene good luck anymore....as good luck to me implies a lack of control and i believe we all have control over our weight and fitness instead....

I'm very excited for you. I know you can do it. Can't wait to see your progress and here your story!!!

I say good luck because little things like plateaus like to creep up on people... the only reason I've only lost 19 lbs this far in (almost 7 months) is because I hit a plateau and didn't lose weight for 2 months.

You can do it, OP!!
  • sec820
    sec820 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the encouragement!! You know i'll post pics when I'm back in those jeans - it may be a while - but i'll post them for sure!!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! And it will feel amazing!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!! That is one of my goals as well, a size 10. I haven't seen them since I was in 8th grade (1999), I'm slowly headed that way. Can't wait to read your official success story when you get there!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I will be looking for the picture of you in those sexy jeans! :glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!