Newbie from Wales

Options
Hi ,
Complete newbie to myfitnesspal and attempting to lose weight and change of lifestyle.

6 days in and so far so good. Amazed to see how much salt and sugar and fats l am actually consuming.

Hardest bit for me is stoping Biscuits /Crisps .

Replies

• Kerrymc70
    Options
    Hi I'm from South Wales, new to fitness pal (3 weeks I think) and first post on this forum . The apps like my bible, I love it lol. It showed my protein was low so I'm rectifying this. Will add u
  • Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. would love to help motivate you .. Good luck !!
  • claireswales
    claireswales Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to have some supportive buddies. I am a size 20 and need to loose weight. I didnt get fat until I was mid 20's, I am 35 now. I am 35 with three kids. The weather effects my moods - if its nice weather I feel motivated and do more. As its been sunny recently so I have been exercising - but I also need to address my eating to make that weight drop off. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • MimiG1979
    MimiG1979 Posts: 7
    Options
    Based in London and can relate to being a size 20 and mid-30s (I've just turned 34). It definitely gets harder as you get older. I never had a weight problem until 2 years ago - went from just over 10 stone to almost 18 stone in a year thanks to comfort eating after a redundancy. Currently 15 1/2 stone and hoping to get down to about 12 by Christmas. Until 2011, my weight never changed by more than 10lbs +/- Feel free to add me, Claireswales. I also suffer from SAD so don't feel like getting out of bed in Winter!
  • Georgianbaygirl67
    Georgianbaygirl67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada, with about 75 lbs to lose- 45 with 3 kids- add me if you like!
  • Flutterbies77
    Flutterbies77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :) I am new myself but I had to say hi because my husband is from wales! :) Feel free to add and goodluck!