I am starting the jillian michaels ripped in 30 today!!

Options
Anyone want to join me in motivation and support? I am starting the ripped in 30 jillian michaels dvd today.. I also have the biggest loser the workout "cardio max weight loss and jillian Michaels extreme shed and shred... any takers?? lets do this thing!!!

Replies

• MJ0214
    MJ0214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started ripped in 30 today as well!
  • angiehall509
    Options
    thats great i need someone to motivate me... will you send me a friend request??
  • awoospoom
    awoospoom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy you posted this!!! I am starting today too! I was hoping someone else was!
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 Week 4, but I just wanted to say good luck! It is tough, and will kick your butt, but you will feel great! I have really noticed a difference, and am excited to take pictures on Sunday for comparison.
  • geralynhoerauf
    geralynhoerauf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 21 and Week 3 today, and I also want to wish you all good luck!! I'm finding RI30 more challenging than 30DS but also more fun with less boredom. In the past month I've lost another 5+lbs and dropped almost 5% on my %BF. Of course, I'm also sticking to a clean/primal diet and calorie count, but my fitness level and toning are definitely due to Jillian.
  • MrsNgounda
    Options
    OMG!!! I just bought it yesterday. I'm so ready to lose weight.
  • angiehall509
    Options
    i finished first day of level one today and man it was tough.
  • angiehall509
    Options
    you will have to post pictures. i am curious to see how well it works. it is tough.
  • angiehall509
    Options
    I just finished Day 21 and Week 3 today, and I also want to wish you all good luck!! I'm finding RI30 more challenging than 30DS but also more fun with less boredom. In the past month I've lost another 5+lbs and dropped almost 5% on my %BF. Of course, I'm also sticking to a clean/primal diet and calorie count, but my fitness level and toning are definitely due to Jillian.

good job!! it is tough i have several of hers but just started back on my diet and excercise program a week ago after a year absent..
  • angiehall509
    Options
    OMG!!! I just bought it yesterday. I'm so ready to lose weight.

when you start it let us know we will keep each other motivated.
  • Yvesigg
    Yvesigg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I also started today.

Day 1 level 1 done

Hard but felt good. Good luck everyone
  • tatey2009
    tatey2009 Posts: 47
    Options
    keep me updated in this, I have it ready to go after I complete 20ds
  • angiehall509
    Options
    Hi I also started today.

Day 1 level 1 done

Hard but felt good. Good luck everyone
    it was very hard but felt very accomplished at the end..
  • angiehall509
    Options
    no problem i will send you a friend request.
  • jennate2006
    jennate2006 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Finished 30DS Saturday and started RI30 today! Anyone who started today feel free to add me, I know I will stick with it:) I had amazing results with 30DS and Im hoping for similar!
  • tatey2009
    tatey2009 Posts: 47
    Options
    no problem i will send you a friend request.

thanks, looking forward to seeing your results on this
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 1 & had Day 1 of Week 2 today. I like it so far.
    I have been doing Insanity & am about to go into Month 2 on that soon, but I'm increasing my activity & decided to try this. I like it as an addition so far because the slower pace (compared to non stop in your face Insanity cardio) gives me time to concentrate on my form & strength.
  • fairl28
    fairl28 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in! I just started RI30 last night, and had to fit in today's workout this morning. I'm used to a combo of running and yoga with rest days in between, so working out with weights while still sore is a new challenge for me. But I'm getting married in a month, so am determined to keep up with it. :smile:
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Today is Week 2 Day 1 for me...this will be the second time i've done this dvd...did it about a year ago the first time.
  • photoloco
    photoloco Posts: 24
    Options
    ive just started RI30 too. i could do with some friends to help motivate me !