Help me become Flabuless!!!

I think I had an A-HA moment on Thursday. I dropped a knife on my foot accidentally which required stitches, just 3, but painful nonetheless. When in the triage area they took my BP and it was 171/92. I thought, Dear God, don't let me stroke out in front of my 7 year old son. The nurse said, "oh, you're just nervous". I thought...I'm not that nervous....

I'm 6'3" and weigh 260 pounds. I own every diet book known. My major problem is motivation/will power. I do good on most programs for 3 weeks, and then when PMS hits I become ravenous.

I need a friend, someone who I can be accountable to. I apparently can't be accountable to myself. I live in Auburn, Alabama.

If you are out there, will you be my weight loss buddy?

Replies

• Flabuless
    Flabuless Posts: 2
    I think I had an A-HA moment on Thursday. I dropped a knife on my foot accidentally which required stitches, just 3, but painful nonetheless. When in the triage area they took my BP and it was 171/92. I thought, Dear God, don't let me stroke out in front of my 7 year old son. The nurse said, "oh, you're just nervous". I thought...I'm not that nervous....

I'm 6'3" and weigh 260 pounds. I own every diet book known. My major problem is motivation/will power. I do good on most programs for 3 weeks, and then when PMS hits I become ravenous.

I need a friend, someone who I can be accountable to. I apparently can't be accountable to myself. I live in Auburn, Alabama.

If you are out there, will you be my weight loss buddy?
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    :laugh: Hey Der Neighbor!

Welcome!!! You willl love it here!

OH! And I love your name...VERY funny! lol
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Hey girl, this site is wonderful, you just need to stick you your guns it only takes 21 days to make a habit. You might want to check with your doctor with a high BP to make sure you are healthy enough for any major activity. Good Luck and post with any question or any help you might need.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    01welcome7jb.gif
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    You will love this site, it is very helpful and the people are very very nice :happy: . I love the name too!! Very cute!! Good luck!
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    I love your name!! that's great. Looking forward to chatting with you and others throughout this.. it's only been a week, but I tell you this is a great place to be.. Welcome.

:flowerforyou:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    High School musical was my first thought???? Can you tell I work with kids... Welcome
  • Flabulless...... welcome :smile: I just started on this site a few days ago.. just reading the messages and getting such positive feedback.. great place so far...
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome!!! You will do GREAT!!! The reason I think I have been successful is the accountability and support!

We're here to support you!
    :flowerforyou: