This is incredible

Options
dothompson
dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
I am new to this site, but not to weight loss. About 3 years ago I lost 115 pounds, but over time about 30 pounds have crept back on. This site was just what I needed to kick start me into getting the weight back off and getting myself healthy again. I felt so much better when I weighed less and I want to get there again. Thanks to everyone who is responsible for this great site.

Replies

• dothompson
    Options
    I am new to this site, but not to weight loss. About 3 years ago I lost 115 pounds, but over time about 30 pounds have crept back on. This site was just what I needed to kick start me into getting the weight back off and getting myself healthy again. I felt so much better when I weighed less and I want to get there again. Thanks to everyone who is responsible for this great site.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! Welcome to the site!
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Welcome!
  • maureen4949
    Options
    That is great 115 lbs. Seems some always creep back!! Just found this site and has quite interesting...
  • dothompson
    Options
    Steff,

I see your picture is on your recumbent bike. Whenever I see guys riding those I wonder how they get them started on hills. Isn't it hard to get the bike moving forward and get your feet up on the peddles without falling over?

I am a mountain biker myself and I've pledged 40 miles this week on the biker's challenge, but it's been too hot here and I have only completed 15 miles. I have until Wednesday, I'm going to have to push myself.

Thanks,