Who wants to try or re-try insanity with me?

Options
I'm starting an insanity challenge/ support/ accountabiliy group (on facebook). It'll last for 60 days, focused on eating right, checking in daily, striving to complete the full 60 day schedule. It'll start may 6th! I'm really excited! Let me know if you want in!!!

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna finish this round on 1st May. Unsure what to do after that. If I decide to restart...........:wink:
  • mcg6242
    mcg6242 Posts: 84
    Options
    I have completed Insanity once and would love to do it again. I really enjoy the workouts,I am totally in!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 3. But wanted to wish you luck!!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    How much does it cost to buy the DVD or something? And how do you do it?
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I purchased mine from Craigslist for about $50. It's series of DVDs and some nutritional information. It's a 60 day program.
  • Jsmom1220
    Options
    I am starting Insanity today and I always have a hard time sticking to a weight loss and excersise plan... Anybody eles that is starting insanity?
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I did the Fit Test this morning. I've tried Insanity once before and couldn't stick with it past 2 weeks, but I'm not going to give up so easily this time.
  • QuestToLose
    QuestToLose Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I will do it with you. I will be getting ready to finish my finals and I will be done with Slim In 6 by then. Can't wait.
  • clee4335
    clee4335 Posts: 9
    Options
    I would love to do it with you. I will finish Insanity next week just in time to start again on the 6th. Do you already have the facebook page set up?
  • bllecroy
    bllecroy Posts: 31
    Options
    Today was my 2nd day. I am soooooo sore! Would love a few insanity buddies. Add me. :)
  • jeccawest
    jeccawest Posts: 54
    Options
    just took the fit test on 4/18! insanitees add me :D
  • harshini0917
    Options
    i'm just getting back into it, the first i only did it for 4wks, would love to be able to make it through all 8wks. i'm on my 2nd day today but would still love to be a part of this! :)
  • jonathantsang
    Options
    Started Insanity yesterday, would love to partake in the group.