need some weight loss pals

feel free to add me, I need some pals to motivate me :)

S

Replies

• Add me ;) (Goes for everyone) I've got 100+ to go, so I will definitely be here for a good long time haha
  • anyone is always welcome to friend me.. i have at least 30something MORE to lose for my goal to lose HALF of the body weight i started with.. but i plan on always continuing to be here and i can surely lose a few more after my goal haha. =)
  • Maliberri
    Maliberri Posts: 59
    anyone can add me love neew friends ! :)
  • Welcome! I hope you find all the motivation you need! Shouldn't be hard because you are gorgeous and there are a lot of "eyes" on here looking for that :-P
  • Does anyone have a fitbit and how do you link it up to your iPad. It is already on mu desktop computer.
  • I am locked in to lose some major weight by eating healthy and exercising. I feel great already! How about you?
  • AmandaJ26
    AmandaJ26 Posts: 21 Member
    I'd love some new weight loss buddies Feel free to add me too!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    hi! :)

you can add me if you'd like. need new and active friends!
  • Tabata_Mo
    Tabata_Mo Posts: 17
    Hi!!

You can add me if you like, i'm always looking for new friends
  • Anyone can add me as well! I'm new today and looking for some friends :)
  • bjemar5
    bjemar5 Posts: 61
    feel free to add me:) let's get fit together ya'll!!!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Friend request sent. Anyone else, feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    I might as well put my two cents in here as well :) im in Canada and i really love using MFP...it keeps me accountable and im visually aware of what im doing :)

Any weight loss pal is a good pal...i look forward to adds :)

Canadian Hugz
  • Hello...I am also looking for friends. I had another account with a 740 day consecutive day streak but I deleted it because I became bored and apathetic and lost my focus. I delted that account, waited a few days to reset and now I am back and looking to add new motivated friends.

A little about me..I started initially 24 Jan 2011, I weighed 248, by Aug 2011 I lost 75 pounds and weighed 173. I ran several 5Ks winning my age group or placing 10 out of 12 races. I have also ridden 4 cycling endurance races 2 50's and 2 100's, I am now in training for the Pittsburgh marathon on 5 May. I am running the 1/2 marathon.
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    a marathon??? that is amazing !!! good for you !!! my best friend and i are doing a cancer walk in June...5 k's !!!!! im gonna add you right now...we can totally motivate each other
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Me too! :glasses: