• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    How many cals?

macros in the link
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I forgot to let you know I made them and they really are very nice! Thanks.
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    I forgot to let you know I made them and they really are very nice! Thanks.

great to hear :smile:
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    bump for later.. sounds good!!
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    looks yummy!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Just took these out of the oven and they smell heavenly! Not as hearty as my oat-based ones but the smell of PB and chocolate is fantastic. Once they cool and I can slice them and give them a try, I'll post a pic and my thoughts.
    Thanks Chris!:bigsmile:
  • fitandstrongg
    Options
    OH MY GOSH. I'm practically drooling. Those sound so yummy! I will be making this as soon as I can!
  • rachellefitz
    Options
    Yum! thanks for sharing!
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    Buuummmmppp!!!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Just took these out of the oven and they smell heavenly! Not as hearty as my oat-based ones but the smell of PB and chocolate is fantastic. Once they cool and I can slice them and give them a try, I'll post a pic and my thoughts.

yeah, these aren't as dense as the oat based ones but I think they are definitely more "traditional" brownie texture.
  • meagalayne
    Options

yeah, these aren't as dense as the oat based ones but I think they are definitely more "traditional" brownie texture.
    I think so, although the servings are tiny! I am all about volume and 1/6 of this recipe was only about 50g, whereas the oat-based ones are about 90g. Hrmmmm. Either way it was tasty - but I think I'll stick with the oats next time. Definitely moist and rich though for a brownie-lover (which I can't really say I am, traditionally)
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    These sound amazing. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • adreeea
    adreeea Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    They look great. Thanks!
  • chrisdavey
    Options

I think so, although the servings are tiny! I am all about volume and 1/6 of this recipe was only about 50g, whereas the oat-based ones are about 90g. Hrmmmm. Either way it was tasty - but I think I'll stick with the oats next time. Definitely moist and rich though for a brownie-lover (which I can't really say I am, traditionally)

Agreed. I said they would make 6 "normal" people serves but I ate them all at once :laugh:
  • meagalayne
    Options

Agreed. I said they would make 6 "normal" people serves but I ate them all at once :laugh:
    I musn't be normal either, then. Beast mode!
    I had it for breakfast with loads of fruit, fat free greek yog, some cinnamon and toasted coconut. Pretty yummy 500 calories :bigsmile:
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    bump
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    These look great! Can't wait to try them :)
  • dnyambi
    dnyambi Posts: 1
    Options
    strong bump
  • goldylocs37
    goldylocs37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try these! Thanks
  • crypticcalicocat
    crypticcalicocat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump!