Looking for friends!

Hi, I have been using myfitnesspal on and off for about a year, but i dont have any friends on here. I am looking for friends to add that extra support and encouragement and i will give the same.

Replies

• ACJ0713
    ACJ0713 Posts: 8 Member
    I'll add you! I was very much the same way, and I find that now that I have a few friends, I am using this site to its full potential. Plus, its way more fun with friends! Good luck :)
  • presshard
    presshard Posts: 14 Member
    Hi, Im also looking for friends for support. Lets go.
  • jfaironair
    jfaironair Posts: 26 Member
    Hello you can add me!!
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Hiya! I'm looking for friends as well. In the process of losing ~20 lbs. Add me if you like! :)
  • ThePrincezz
    ThePrincezz Posts: 19 Member
    Thats what keeps me accountable!!! I love everyone here...feel free to add me and if you need that little push or just someone to talk to Im here!!! :bigsmile:
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    hello, you can add me too :)
  • Caleen58
    Caleen58 Posts: 23 Member
    I would love to be your friend! I've only been on about 60 days and it's helping me. How have you been doing with the weight loss? My name is Donna :happy:
    Hi, I have been using myfitnesspal on and off for about a year, but i dont have any friends on here. I am looking for friends to add that extra support and encouragement and i will give the same.
  • pamla77
    pamla77 Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me, i log on every day!
  • please add me, I don't have any friend yet and I would like to have some support (and give some too)! Lets do this darn thing!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    feel free to add me!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Friend request sent. Anyone else feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Yeah, this site is so amazing when you use the feature of having friends there to lean on and support you. If it weren't for the friends and support I get on here, I don't think I would keep coming back. It's more fun too! Good luck! :) Oh and feel free to add me.