Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5'4. Girls what are your weight goals

Replies

• jaf320
    jaf320 Posts: 33 Member
    130 is when I feel skinny and sexy

Oh my gosh...same!! I'm 5'4" and my highest was around 140 at the beginning of college. Never hated my body or anything-just felt ambivalent about it. Got to about 125 (maaaybe a little lower?) with too much cardio and a little too much calorie restriction (at least for me) but was constantly starving. I also was unlucky enough to become a lot more flat-chested during that phase. I'm 135-well, actually 134 as of earlier this week-and aiming for 130. I know that at this weight I have some of my curves and also feel like it's a good weight for me as I do have some muscle. Obviously there is nothing wrong with aiming for a goal weight of 120 or 115 at 5'4", but I really believe that is too low for me :-)
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    I'm at 181 now and first big goal is to get to 146 which puts me at a healthy BMI - then reassess. I've been as low as 125 in my late 20's and I was seriously hot then!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    I'm 168 last time I checked (last week). Want to get around 140 for my first big goal then from there around 130-132.
  • Toninz
    Toninz Posts: 29
    I started my MFP journey in December at 181 pounds, currently 159 and aiming for 143 by end of July (65kg for my birthday). I have been happy with that goal, especially since I’m over half way there – After reading what others have put I’m wondering if I should be aiming more for 130 for my height of 5’4”? I’d say I was a small/medium build. Thoughts?
  • Kyriadenman
    Kyriadenman Posts: 1 Member
    I'm wanting to get down to 140 I've gained so much after have to kids I'm 184 so ready to lose ????????
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    My ultimate goal is to hover in the 130s. I've reached the 140s before and looked nice, but I'd like to push for 130-135 to not be considered overweight.
  • ChrissieP80
    ChrissieP80 Posts: 112 Member
    I'm 5 ft 3 and am at my goal weight ~117-8lbs
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    I am 5'3 I currently weigh 176.4...my first goal would be to reach a healthy weight of 140...its the highest i could be to be considered "healthy" at my height...However, i would LOVE to be 125 again...thats my ultimate goal..
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    125 - 130 and getting there. I'll try to see how I look at 125 if I look gaunt and sickly then I'd probably try to stay at 130.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    I'm 5'4" :)

SW: 182 lbs
    CW: 145 lbs

I'm hoping to get to somewhere around 130 - 135 lbs, but it basically depends on whether I like what I see in the mirror. I'm trying to get rid of this annoying poochy tummy XD and everything still wobbles a bit too much for my liking. (I started lifting last month and hoping that will help somehow :D )
  • TheYoungys
    TheYoungys Posts: 44 Member
    Am 5' 3.5 and just got down to 112 from 125. I am working on maintenance right now but also realising that this is the time to figure out what maintenance is as I have still been losing slightly over the last week or 2. Don't want to go lower than 110 as i start to look far too thin. Despite the low weight I don't really look super thin right now which is great.
  • misemise
    misemise Posts: 16 Member
    I'm 5'4 and currently hovering between 144 - 146lbs for a while now.... my goal weight is 135, however despite the very slow weight loss I have gone down a jeans size so that's something at least... I'm starting to realise that the scales is not the only indicator of progress and I need to stop focusing on what numbers it shows me!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    goal? able to crack walnuts with whatever body part I choose.
    size? bootylicious and asstacular
    weight? light enough to ride on the back of a motorcycle and go horseback riding often.
    current status? 1 strong mo fo showing the barbell who's boss!
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    goal? able to crack walnuts with whatever body part I choose.
    size? bootylicious and asstacular
    weight? light enough to ride on the back of a motorcycle and go horseback riding often.
    current status? 1 strong mo fo showing the barbell who's boss!

:love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Can't love this enough!
  • I AM 5ft 4.5in tall and right now I weigh 181.4. My goal is to be 140lbs.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    GW is 130. Currently I'm at 148.5. My healthiest weight was between 125-130. At that weight, I was able to maintain lots of muscle and strength, and I looked much smaller than the 125. I felt great at that weight, so that's what I'm aiming for. I want to be strong and sexy, so I'm not going to push for anything lower than 125. I was about 120 in high school, around age 18, so it makes sense to get back to the 120s.
  • Nicolearredondo17
    Nicolearredondo17 Posts: 22 Member
    Im 5'5
    SW:176
    CW:166
    GW:150-155
  • whiskeyrunner
    whiskeyrunner Posts: 2 Member
    Currently at 133, working to get down to 123.
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Currently 202, started at 212 a couple of weeks ago, aiming for 150 at first and then we'll go from there :)
  • ThatDamnRobyn
    ThatDamnRobyn Posts: 47 Member
    115-116. Just trying to get a wee bit leaner, more muscle. Maybe 2-3 pounds of actual fat, but now that I'm lifting again, I expect to gain some muscle weight, so my scale weight may not budge much.