Another new person :)

Options
Hi there, my name is Hazel and Im a fitness instructor from Scotland, Im here because, although i do a tonne of exercise, my eating habits are shocking!! always working so grabbing something convenient then ending up feeling lethargic etc.. making a real effort now to sort my diet out properly, hopefully with the help of the people here :) xx

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi Hazel,
    Welcome to MFP.
    FR sent to you....you can accept if you want !
  • sueb12345678
    sueb12345678 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi hazell i have put a add for you im sue i live down south...
    I do a lot of excerise two and have just started eating clean and now have started seeing the results i have one to two cheat days a week mostly weekends hay a girl has to live haha....
    Good luck on your journey xx
  • hazycallanetics
    hazycallanetics Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thankyou :) good luck to you too xx
  • mlalka
    mlalka Posts: 16
    Options
    I used to find myself grabbing convenience or eating out because is was easier. I gained a lot of weight by doing that. Since I started this, I have seen a difference by preparing my meals a head of time and eating at least 5 small meals throughout the day to help with spontaneous eating. It works out pretty good because I know what I am eating and how it was prepared and an added bonus, I have saved a lot of money. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Hazel! Feel free to add me, if you'd like! :-)
  • carolynh7
    carolynh7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Hazel new to MFT but feel free to add me as am looking for friends to share the journey with
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Hi Hazel,

Another Scotsman here and I recommend Sueb12345678. A good friend to have and hope you add her.

Feel free to FR me as well if you think some local support may help.
  • kablondy
    kablondy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Hazel! Feel free to add me, I have just joined back & started healthy eating eating again so hopefully I can change my eating habits for a good while x