Andrea's Dietbet

Options
Hello,

I thought I would post in the introduce forum because it had been mentioned on the Andrea's dietbet message board that MFP people we're looking for each other. Feel free to add me for motivation and support :)

Replies

• verdouxkai
    verdouxkai Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in there as Amanda C! Good luck, I'm excited to play! Feel free to add me as well.

And for anyone wondering, here is a link to the dietbet: http://www.dietbet.com/games/13556
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    bump
  • krazyrtnow
    Options
    Hi everyone...I'm Bridget often known to in the computer world as krazyrtnow cause that's how they make me feel. This is my second dietbet and fairly new to MFP. I'm enjoying this to the old pen and paper. If your looking for a new friend on here add me :)
  • verdouxkai
    verdouxkai Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ShannaAutry
    Options
    Hi y'all! My name is Shanna (I'm on DietBet as ShannaAutry).

I live in the Baltimore, MD area. I'm 25 years old and a mother to two beautiful babies. Dillon, almost 4 and Delaney, 1. I am a full time SAHM, which is tricky since it's easy to graze all day in the kitchen.

I am blogging my journey to lose 118 pounds at http://southernmamablog.wordpress.com
  • traut101202
    traut101202 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm also a part of this DietBet. Looking forward to motivating each other and losing lots of weight!!! Feel free to add me as well.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    I will be honest i have no idea what Diet bet is???
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I will be honest i have no idea what Diet bet is???

It's a site with paid challenges. You have to lose 4% of your weight within a time span (28 days, usually). You bet a certain amount. In the end, the winners split the pot. So, you'll usually get your bet money back plus a profit. The site is http://www.dietbet.com . I recently played a game that had a $25 bet, and I won $43.71 in the end. You have to submit two photos (full body and scale) in the beginning and end to prove your true weight.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    That sounds awsome and more fun haha I gotta check that out!
  • AlisonD77
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am doing Dietbet as well. I go by Alison on dietbet. I'm looking forward to kicking this fat to the curb! Let's do this!! :laugh:
  • calamityjenn
    Options
    Hi all! I'm excited about Andrea's dietbet - I never heard of it before and think its great! The moola is a great motivator. I'm becoming a mfp addict so feel free to add me if you want someone else to cheer you on :)
  • suzyv98
    suzyv98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm totally new to MFP and to Diet bet but not to losing weight. I totally know how to lose weight, I just like to eat really bad foods when I fall off the wagon. Please add me as your friend. I think this is great.
  • dalimama66
    dalimama66 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying both Andreas Dietbet and MFP so much! Newbie to both and looking forward to a successful journey with you all! Add me if you looking for friends :flowerforyou: