Day 47 of Jillian Michaels -pics

Options

Replies

• ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. What type of diet are you on to get cut like that or do you stay in your caliorie intake?
    THIS PLEASE!
  • kingking
    kingking Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nice! Actually, am I allowed to say "Hot!" :)
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    NOOO WAY!! I'm starting today!!
  • MMFernaays
    MMFernaays Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. What type of diet are you on to get cut like that or do you stay in your caliorie intake?
    THIS PLEASE!

Bump
  • MsChrissyAnn
    MsChrissyAnn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!! I am on week 2 of the 30 day shred!

your loss and your dedication inspires me!! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaMarie916
    AmandaMarie916 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    this is exactly what I need for my tummy. I'm going to have to pick up this dvd.
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    well done, i'm doing the jillian michaels revolution. i love her workouts she is so motivating, i am on the 6th week. do you do the jillian michaels diet?
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the motivation kick!!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That is amazing results! Great job!! :happy:
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing, wow that is great
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice job! You look great. I can see a big transformation! I've done the 30 day shred before, but I always combined it with some other activity, as you did. I got kinda bored with it so I started the extreme shed and shred about two weeks ago. I loooove it and can already see big changes. I lost 2 1/2 lb in a week, and I know it's because Jillian kicks my *kitten* every time I do her workout :) Keep it up!!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Wow!

My girlfriend is on day 15 of 30 day shred.

I am sending her these as a source of proof that it works! Awesome job.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    wow, impressive
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    That is an impressive difference for 30 days! I just started the shred today , and sadly could not make it the full 30 mins on level one lol, but your post is certainly motivation to stick with it.
  • paulajaynee
    paulajaynee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look great. I just started 30 day shred today, I may bookmark this thread to keep me motivated!!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

I think my diary is public. I don't really follow a specific diet. Not good at managing macros. I've tried, I suck. I drink a LOT of water because I like salt.

I try to eat back most, if not all of my exercise calories. The days when my caloric intake net is really low, that's because I work afternoon shift and we get to eat when we get a chance (no real breaks) and I don't really get a chance. I don't usually work out on those days because I know my caloric intake is already going to be low.

I am not all gung-ho about building arm muscles (or leg muscles for that matter) - but it happened. I understand muscle helps burn more calories, so I'll just go with it. I really wanted scrawny little arms that look good in a tank top, but my body had other ideas. I feel 100% better than I felt a month ago. My achy joints are not so achy, I can do the full 80 minute workout with Jillian without getting winded. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good workout but don't want to drop over $100 for the insanity workout
  • nikky731
    nikky731 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW-that is an amazing transformation!! Those are the results I want!!! Thanks for sharing. :o)
  • aylatwins
    Options
    I am 250lbs at 22 years old. I do not have weights but thought to try it anyways..I only made it to 10 min mark....so sad :( I will try again later today or tomorrow and keep going..then when i get my weights I will start back at day one!
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!

I'm on day 8 of the shred... It's so challenging. All your hard work really shows, well done!
  • lodiloohoo64
    lodiloohoo64 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!