Carbohydrates

Options
2»

Replies

• robstot
    robstot Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha I am Italian to and my family is used to having some form of a pasta dish 4 times a week. It has been really hard to cut it down to 1 day a week. I haven’t tried the wheat pasta yet. How does it taste? Is it a noticeable difference?

Whote wheat pasta is awesome. If not used to it, add some to regular pasta just to get the idea of the taste and you will come to like it.
  • mooz
    mooz Posts: 101
    Options
    I gotta check out the bread aisle a little more carefully when I go shopping this weekend and see if my store carries any of these brands.

I tried the whole wheat pasta but a serving is only 2oz and right now that really isn't enough for me. I feel ... cheated somewhat. I'm Italian so I'm used to eating very large quanties of pasta. lol!

Ha Ha I am Italian to and my family is used to having some form of a pasta dish 4 times a week. It has been really hard to cut it down to 1 day a week. I haven’t tried the wheat pasta yet. How does it taste? Is it a noticeable difference?

The texture of the whole wheat pasta is different. I prefer it. It has nicer chew to it. I have to cook pasta every single night for my dad. There's not one day that he doesn't eat it. What irks me is he's 125lbs soaking wet and will literally eat a pound of pasta in one sitting.
  • Duganhorse
    Duganhorse Posts: 55
    Options
    I was going to say the same thing. That is the only bread I buy now and it is so good.
    and natures own 100% whole wheat bread is 50 calories a slice.