My Progress So Far - 60 Days

Options
Ashwee87
Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
So, I started this journey of mine; this lifestyle change 60 days ago as of today. When I started, only 2 weeks in I almost gave up but I didn't. I kept going and I am so glad I did. I took a picture today and compared it to when I started. I have to say, I am beyond thrilled with where I am going, how much better I am becoming.

I have only lost 7 lbs in those 60 days, which is good; but my biggest accomplishment is 15 inches I have lost over my entire body. I have dropped a pants size and now my underwear and most of my other stretchy/yoga pants are starting to fall off. I still sometimes catch myself thinking I must have measured wrong or something, but after taking a picture today and doing a side-by-side, I can see it now.

I still have a lot more to lose and I don't ever want to stop and go back to the way I was. I already feel better about myself and this has been a huge change for me physically obviously but as well mentally. :) So I just thought I would share my progress so far to help inspire and to say, DON'T GIVE UP. Keep going.

As far as what I have done; I did 30 Day Shred and now am on Week 2 of Ripped in 30. I eat between 1400-1800 calories a day. I did cut out a lot of sodium in my diet and make wiser choices to what I eat. But I still enjoy foods like chocolate and pizza. I don't drink anything other than water and coffee as well. :) I also have a 15 month old son that was born via c-section too. Hence the stretch marks and weird, but typical stomach "shelf". lol

2efp3id.jpg
35lx1y1.jpg

Replies

• darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep at it!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    You've only lost 7 lbs? That's an amazing difference! Congrats!
  • blantondwb
    blantondwb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really tell a difference!!! The scales lie all the time! You look as though you have lost a whole lot more than 7 lbs! Keep up the great work!!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference for 7 lbs! Great work.
  • Ashwee87
    Options
    Yep, only 7 lbs! Big reason scales are the friggin DEVIL! lol

Thanks everyone. :)
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I wish you had done a body fat % before hand. When I did Insanity I only lost 7 pounds as well, except it was a 14 pound fat loss and a 7 pound lean muscle gain. Which is totally different that I lost 7 pounds. I bet you lost a really large number of fat pounds judging from your picture. Good job. Keep up the good work.
  • NorthSeaSqueezebox
    NorthSeaSqueezebox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wooohoooo! Awesome result!
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    What a difference!! Keep up the good work :-)
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!! You are doing great!!
  • turboturtlepower
    Options
    Awesome job!

Your tummy reminds me a lot of mind own before I lost my first 100. It gets smaller, and toned after a few years but you're doing great - keep up the good work! :) It takes a long time to reshape your body, but the investment of time is worth it.
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That is a tremendous success and difference! Keep going, you are doing fantastic!
  • knackarsch
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! This is how you know it wasn't 7 pounds of water weight like you'd lose in a week or two of just crash dieting. Your hard work shows!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Get out! That's a huge difference for 7 pounds! I'e been putting off 30DS because I wanted to lose more first but I'm thinking I need to start now. You look fantastic!
  • luticiaf
    luticiaf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    truly impressive, and good motivation to continue!
  • Alicia7519
    Alicia7519 Posts: 160
    Options
    Great progress!!!
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING Progress....
  • Ashwee87
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :)
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, Keep up the great work. Thanks for the motivation.
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Very inspirational!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!