Pushing Hard for those 10 extra pounds

Options
Hello Everyone!!! I have been on myfitnesspal for a couple months now and love it! My friends are slowly dying off however and i could really use some positive encouragement to keep me going on for these next 10-15 pounds. This is my first topic and first day really checking out the forums. I know they will help me stay motivated! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Would love to add you since I'm in need of some encouraging friends also :happy:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    your profile pic scares me lol
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Suzanne. You can add me. I am here everyday and will comment on your progress and be supportive. I am battling the same 4 lbs that keep comming off and going back on again since JANUARY! I ultimately want to lose 20lbs and get back to where I am comfortable.
  • OldTrixieFrench
    OldTrixieFrench Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha yeah its funny...... Old David Bowie Movie called The Labyrinth
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091369/

I like to switch it up....my last photo was a dog with eyebrows. I promised myself i would post a full profile pic of me as soon as i get down to my goal weight
  • maggiemaynz
    maggiemaynz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm Maggie....I have just started on mfp this is my 3rd day....my partner and I are both doing this and we have found it really surprising how quickly the calories mount up.....I'd love to hear from people who have been using this calorie counting system for awhile and whether this has helped with weight loss....:smile: wishing you all a fabulous day:smile:
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I love the reference to the Labrynth!

"If she'd 'ave kept on goin' down that way she'd 'ave gone straight to that castle. "

Seems to me that is the way it is when trying to finish the last few pounds. Something that should be simple and just a straight shot tends to be a labrynth filled with riddles!

I'll send ya a freind request and we can keep each other going!