Turbo Fire Firestarter...who's done it?

Options
2»

Replies

• LoonyEuny
    Options
    I have had turbo jam for years, LOVE it. Of course I have struggled with not working out as often etc. After seeing Turbo Fire I decided to get the entire 15disk set. I popped in the firestarter class and was like "this is a STARTER class?" I had trouble keeping up etc. I am now in week 2 of the "Prep class schedule" which is a 9wk schedule to get your ready for the real class schedule. Today I actually kept up pretty good, although I do still have to sneak in water breaks. But I have the cup handy and jump right back into it after a sip or two. Keep moving is the key so I do! I am really loving this set!
  • LoonyEuny
    Options
    Update to my post in Jan: I have now been doing Turbofire for about 14wks and LOVE it still! My stamina is much much higher and I am noticing my body changing completely. Also starting to notice more energy and I can even jump a little higher then when I first started (which was barely even a hop). I still have a long way to go but TF is amazing. :)
  • hechtsgirl
    hechtsgirl Posts: 1
    Options
    I know this is an old topic but I wanted to give some fyi.
    I am a Beachbody coach and you can buy Turbofire and turbojam through me.
    When you buy from a coach you actually get bonus workouts, plus the coach to help keep you motivated!
    This workout is not for the faint of heart, it is sassy and spunky. VERY high intensity! I would love to help any of you!